It's Friday night! Fri.. Friday night

Saying? So glad it’s the weekend, getting in on some f & c action tonight like a good catholic. Gonna have some beers and watch that Kore-ada film on the iPlayer.

Yeah, it is! Excellent guitar sound on that.

1 Like

Christ the breaded quorn nuggets aren’t even in the same league as the battered ones. Just so as you all know.

2 Likes

Slapped Call Me By Your Name on. It’s pretty

1 Like

What is this? What have I done to myself?

1 Like

Sludge wanker!
Sludge wanker!
One of us!
One of us!

was disappointed by the beer as earl grey and ipas are two of my favourite things and hits the spot for neither for me

1 Like

When you piss about on DiS half way through your dinner, then realise its getting cold and wolf down the rest in about a minute.

Evening. Been gym. Dead. Going to get something for dinner from Lidl but what?

1 Like

The Lidl ready made dauphinois are pretty passable. Get that and a ribeye steak.

That sounds very nice but dauphinois always takes an eternity to cook

I think these are in a little foil tray or something and take about 1/2 an hour.

In full agreement with @Unlucky except I really like it and there is just enough Earl Grey and IPA for me.

Been thinking about making a thread for showing off your socks

• Yes please! Sometimes I’m wearing great socks and would like an opportunity to share them with the world
  • You wot m8

0 voters

Just been visiting an old student and his fam. They laid out this spread for my visit and also gave me choco and cake as gifts. Chopping up onions ain’t I

15 Likes

Today I have discovered the joy of wearing what I believe are referred to as slacks instead of jeans. Wearing some nice wool blend suit trousers right now, they’re like pyjamas, amazing. I never wear actual workwear, so for me this is a real surprise. Also, I’m right into giving stuff away on Freecycle at the moment, I’ve met some lovely people doing it in the last couple of days

I hope you are all having a good Friday night!

3 Likes

Yes mate!

1 Like

They’re so comfy! And I reckon I could get loads from charity shops also. See ya, jeans!

Skipped lunch so pizza for dinner (plain co-op with some kalamata olives). Might ear all the quorn cocktail sausages whilst it’s in the oven. Wish they didn’t come in plastic packaging thennit could buy them every day guilt free.

1 Like

Who was looking for macaroni pies the other day? Lidl sell frozen ones.

@Gnometorious I think

1 Like