It's Friday Night, It's 6PM, It's not TOTP but IS the Friday eve Thread

Waiting for the dinner menu from the hotel, in bed by about half eight to watch loads of Taskmaster on the laptop.

Youse?

SFPP?

1 Like

Pizzas in the oven. I am very tired ans very hungry.

5 Likes

Flying back home to the TV after spending the week in Antwerp. Can’t wait to be back.

5 Likes

Evening all.

12 Likes

Evening he_2,

Just got my second :beer: and waiting for the tv to join me for many more.
Gonna go up the road after and phone a pizza. And then drink lots of wine and watch something…maybe outlaw king so I can swoon at Chris pines incredible eyes. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I want to go boogy with my pals but I also have bad menstrual cramps so I may stay home and eat ice cream.

1 Like

Was gonna go pub for solo pint as wife and kids out but everywhere was pretty rammed at 5pm (how?!) so fucked that off and got a dine in thing

Already had my pizza. Hopefully heading out to pub / gig very soon

2 Likes

Somebody recommend me a film to watch when I get home. Amazon, Netflix or I may even own it on dvd

That beard :heart_eyes:

1 Like

What board game, GP?

Having gluten free chicken kievs and watching ‘Drag Race’.

Seeing O Emperor later for what could be the last time so I’m feeling a bit glum but also happy knowing I got to see the best Irish band of the last ten years a load of times.

1 Like

There should be a dis holiday thread where people come down to Cornwall and rent an air bnb. (Thinly veiled ‘I’d like to see dissers but I’m miles away from civilisation)

5 Likes

sure totp was at least 7pm. maybe 7.30

1 Like

Forbidden Sky looks jolly. Either that or some light strategy for a Friday.

evenin all

just realised i was going to do the dis secret santa thread today and completely forgot. i’ll do it on monday.

REALLY hungry.

5 Likes

Yeah, you’re right… I was basing it on the Portuguese feed.

chuck it AT someone

2 Likes

Evening all.

Absolutely chuff all to report here. For the first time this week I am not doing anything with my evening, other than staring blankly at the telly, sinking a nice glass of red, and cuddling dogs. Bring it on.

14 Likes