It's Friday night! We gonna dance and party all night

Got my wine. U

Loved aqos

8 Likes

Baileys

3 Likes

Went to Tesco yesterday. Was only allowed to buy 3 bottles of prosecco. Drank 3 bottles of prosecco yesterday. Haven’t been to Tesco today.

11 Likes

Making cheese and onion pasties and I put pimenton in as a tribute to @profk.

2 Likes

I am playing the entire history of football from March 14, 2020 on Sensible Soccer till this all blows over.

Off to work in a bit. Need to buy some cigs on the way

• Essential shop
  • Behave

0 voters

Busy first day back, very tired now. Treated myself to some fancy gin though and got pizza, garlic bread and potato salad for tea so that’s nice.

2 Likes

The ol’ triple carb

5 Likes

We go again

8 Likes

Local vietnamese is doing half price for nhs workers so tv is picking up curry. Gonna watch a stephen king miniseries thing and masterchef. No booze I don’t reckon.

The more the merrier imo.

1 Like

The one that was on BBC at Christmas is brilliant.

2 Likes

ahoy-hoy lovely tilts. Got myself a peach melba sour. Cheers!

Made myself a lemon and blueberry cake today! I feel as though cake will get me through this.

Hugs everyone :blush:

11 Likes

Evening all

Just about logging off for the day/weekend. I think I’m probably just about ahead of where I was at the start of the week, so that’s good. Got the rest of that posh Rick Stein Spanish canelon for dinner. Might have some wine or something :partying_face:

3 Likes

Hiyaaaa

So glad that it’s the weekend even though I think I’ll be bored immediately tomorrow morning.

Am celebrating with beers, pigsx7 online album launch and probably sea bass and caponata for dinner :kissing_smiling_eyes::ok_hand:

3 Likes

Waiting for Jackson to finish his yoga then gonna make some pasta and open some wine :wine_glass::grinning:

24 Likes

Got spag bol tea, gonna drink beer and chill out. About to do bath and bed

I like your lovely face :heart:

5 Likes

Drinking beer and missing outside.

Is it okay to JAG here? My band has a new EP :slight_smile:

Complete with very good doggo artwork

12 Likes

Really wanted some wine. There’s none in the house.

I remembered that the local Italian - as well as delivering pizza - also do wine.

Just ordered two pizzas, and four bottles of wine. This looks really bad doesn’t it?

16 Likes