It's Friday night! We gonna dance and party all night

Playing Cortez the Killer by our boy @NeilYoung right now.

4 Likes

I’m having a G&T watching 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days, waiting for our pizza to be ready for collection and then I’m going to try a big sleep.

This will mean nothing to 99% of you but im a bit down that Nonno (Teresa’s dad) from real housewives of New Jersey has passed away, possibly from CV (he was in hospital with pneumonia a few times recently)

1 Like

Really like the Slint cover, a live recording ending with something like “They weren’t great, but they were Slint!”

1 Like

She’s great :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

7 Likes

Oh that’s sad. He deserved a far better daughter tbf to him.

1 Like

CAN’T LOSE!

1 Like

Evening party people. So bored, talks of playing a board game tonight. CBA.

She’s started to redeem herself in the later seasons (although had a tiny slip this last one)

Nonno always seemed like a really sweet grandpa :cry:

1 Like

I dont know much about Slint, listened to Spider land when every wanked on about it and didn’t get the fuss tbh.

1 Like

I haven’t seen any really since after she came out of prison but I really, actively despised her! Yeah he seemed a good egg, despite being a bit of a dick to Joe Gorga at the start.

Bored game.

your telling me pal!

1 Like

Is that the Pilot one?

Classic scene that.

praise the lord for bringing us new RHONY today :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

I like board games tbf (normal ones, not penoid)

Can’t remember where we were up to with that now, think we finished the last complete season. Might watch Scary Island in a bit.

1 Like

Going to watch more Detectorists, drink some wine and celebrate the start of the Easter holidays.

Might read some book as well.

2 Likes

got no beers left. i’m sorry, neilyoung.

might have a wee dram instead

1 Like

DON’T FORGET TO SUBMIT YOUR RECIPES THIS WEEKEND PLEASE!

3 Likes