It's Friday

:grinning:I think that would kill me…

1 Like

The questions are randomised! Which one was that?

Just read an e mail that has made my blood boil. Does anyone have any contacts at ISIS?

Yes, but it’s called Oxford University Innovation these days.

I’d like to have a crack at getting them done at some point. Think I’ve done maybe 15-20 so far. Should count them up really. Hoping to bag at least a couple in the Cairngorms on hols this summer.

I think the Skye ones taken individually (i.e. not the whole ridge) are relatively straight-forward, albeit rough. Only the ‘In Pinn’ on Sgurr Dearg requires actual climbing.

Side note, I know don’t know how to pronounce 99% of their names.

1 Like

BWOK to work

2 Likes

wrong thread

is it

it’s rare that I’m sure about something but i’m fairly sure about this

Fancy popping to Madrid to let this absolute maniac cut your hair with a sword and a blowtorch?

this has got to be the daftest start to a music video. he’s such a pillock

HELLO ME, MEET THE REAL ME

Got to work at eight! Which is amazing to me. I’m designing school books for educationally challenged teenagers.

Then going straight from work to an American style diner to play rock’n’roll vinyl from 5pm until 10pm, with free burger & fries, free Beavertown beers, and £30 an hour pay packet (which goes into my record buying fund).

1 Like

somebody mentioned burritos. that’s my dinner sorted. my heart is set.

I’m dieting

Going to Indietracks to hang out with some all time dogs :heart: Choo choo! :steam_locomotive: :steam_locomotive: :steam_locomotive:

2 Likes

1 Like

I’m in Epimer city. Fffffuuuu

Welcome to Runny Dumpsville, population: you

3 Likes

YES! New record! I got 0.

2 Likes

i fail to see anything that dave mustaine has done that would mean he deserves to be called a pillock

3 Likes