It's Friday

I would like to come and meet you guys finally. Plus if we do this in Angel we can go to Bombay Burrito :burrito:

The shits! That’s pretty much over the road (and slightly down the road) from my dad’s place.

I would like to meet Jeremys_Iron even if he bailed last time if I IIRC correctly

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @sheeldz <3

1 Like

Tonight: penoid board games with my brother and brother-in-law.
Weekend: dunno, maybe tennis on Sunday?

Whoa! I would very much like to meet you too Aphex. I’m looking forward to seeing what the rest of your face looks like Who The Fuck Are You Volume 2.1 - #7 by Twinkletoes

1 Like

Morning all, happy birthday sheeldz.

TODAY: no real plans. Reading and writing mostly.
TOMORROW: friends wedding. Bloody love weddings. Should be fun but I really need to sort out how I’m getting there.
THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW: no real plans.

1 Like

It’s an absolute mess above the nose. DiS knows what it’s doing with the cropping.

1 Like

staying there was 90% of the reason i was going! ffs so mad.

Update: small poop completed

1 Like

only gone and handed my notice in haven’t I.

6 Likes

jealous

:rage:

Alright everyone, this is my first post in this brave new era of new forums, still getting used to it but it looks alright.

It’s my first day back to work after my holidays, had a lovely week in Amsterdam, done very little work so far.

Tonight going for beers with a couple of friends I’ve not seen in a while so all good.

Please update the poll: Bristol stool chart thread v2.0 for FAO of zxcvbnm

Moving tomorrow, don’t want to and dreading it

I’ve got a friends wedding tomorrow, are we going to the same wedding?! I’ll buy you a dram

I hope so, that’d be nifty! But I doubt it as mine’s in Kent.

Heyooo

Tonight: fuck all, probably tidy up a bit
Tomorrow: run in the morning, food shop then watching sport ALL day
Sunday: bike ride then chill

BILLY JOEL. Amazing.