It's Friday

Silent Running made ~6 year old me inconsolably sad.

Where bounce from to?

pushups : DONE
housework: DONE
TV licence: PAID
walk: WALKED
coffee: DRANK

somebody stop me!

5 Likes

also, sorry to disappoint you guys, but i bottled the next round of police detective interview and cancelled it

hackney → hackney

stokey → homerton

2 Likes

Oh check you with your desire for more than one public transport system.

1 Like

bless 'em.

It is nice - I’m just going to sit around a fire eating BBQ, drinking beer, and winding the dog up for two days.

I think you’d have to be some kind saint not to be irked by that tbf, whether it’s right or not.

3 Likes

WELCOME

you can make it thru work, i believe in you :ok_hand:

forest swords like this reply to his album post on twitter, my destiny is fulfilled :star_struck:

https://twitter.com/GhostPinballer/status/898298150556844034

you’re well within rights to irkage my dude. just don’t let it eat you up (not saying you are, obvs!)

your kid loves you for being his dad, friend. he won’t care how much money you have as long as you’re there to help him build lego models, kick a footy around with him, be his dad. easier said than done, but try not to worry and don’t feel bad about stupid shit like money :+1:

3 Likes

Where you get this from babu?

EDIT: Read the thread idiot

1 Like

2 Likes

A Mister Boocock has just signed-up for something I’m a member of. Dunno where else to post this, but I’ve just had a good solid chuckle at my desk.

1 Like

Cowering under a bus shelter as when I left the house 10 minutes ago there were blue skies, now there’s

Fuck you, Scotland.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t say boo to a… um, cock

1 Like

8 Likes

pisser innit. I ran out for lunch and now I’m all clammy… eww

emergency coffee activated :expressionless:

4 Likes

And ten minutes later…

Picked the worst possible time for a walk

4 Likes

Dont think of it as being the shit dad, but the cool musician dad who he’ll come to when he wants to get away from the sQuArEs at home. Bet her new fella cant even play ANY sonic on bass tbh.

Happy Friday lads.

4 Likes