It's fucking Friday night

What you all up to this evening fine people of DiS?

I’ll be drinking some drinks, eating some pizza and watching some films perhaps.

Fuck me it’s absolutely tippin it down outside

Like fucking biblical rain

Typical Glasgow really, why the surprise? :stuck_out_tongue:

Weird journey home. Biblical rain like @Lo-Pan, but sleet, an inch of hail and thunder and lightning.

Stopped off at my local brewery for a couple of carry out pints. Either pizzer of chorizo stew for dinner, and a few tins

Got a fucking :pizza: on the way, so you can all FUCK OFF.

I mean, have a good one, pals.

It’s just been a while Witches

Managed to cycle home under a very very ominous looking sky without getting wet. Mostly going to eat, followed by a run if it dries up.

currently listening to Superunknown, drinking a sparking rosé and waiting for my fellow penoid to put her book down. Went to my local record store earlier and they’re offering 50% off RSD releases, so picked a couple up, and might browse the list in case there are others I’d benefit from owning.

Sounds pretty good :+1:

I went for a run last night after a week of loads of wine and food, legs were like absolute jelly afterwards

word on the sofa is that pizza might be very much on the cards too!

Theatre shit for me (Life of Gallileo). 3 hours- numb arse…

Yaaaaassssssss

Staying in and having a few beers is on the cards for me too. Cheers lopes!

had a day off today so stayed in bed all morning, went to the shops, made a needlessly decadent portobello mushroom and halloumi burger for lunch and then finished watching Dear White People. smoked a zoot with my housemate about an hour ago and now I’m in my room having a boogie to Jeremy Underground.

happy Friday night y’all

I’m making dinner for Mrs CCB: saffron and lemon chicken kebab with Shirazi salad and rice. Might start watching the new Master Of None. Shaping up well.

Cheers ctl

Is a zoot what the kids today call a doob?

I’m thinking Adam Curtis might be a bit of a smug clueless twat