It's June! It's Wednesday! It's the daily thread

Morning kids!

We’ve been up since about six am here because it’s Jimbo’s birthday and he’s ridiculously excited. He has some new Lego which already got distributed across the whole room because he ripped open the pack too violently. We also got him travel Spirograph which I’m totally nicking for me.

He’s requested Yo Sushi for lunch, and on the way we’ll also make our annual visit to the Photobooth shop which is now a birthday tradition

14 Likes

Im walking on the downs listening to gang gamg dance

7 Likes

Sounds like a sick birthday I’m well jealous

I’ve been enduring the hell of Manchester airport since 3:50am! It got a bit scary for a while with all the queues but now we’re through it all and the flight is delayed for an unspecified amount of time so I’m just sitting down and vibing and wearing my friends’ patience thin

2 Likes

Uploading...

1 Like

Me waiting for my coffee to brew

Cabin Fever Reaction GIF

3 Likes

Have a work exam next week so no normal work til then but also no fun

Made the fine decision of buying bagels last nights

Morning. Feverish sleep, feeling slightly better now. Realised I’ve not eaten since Monday evening, so looking forward to some breakfast. Still unsure as to how I’m feeling though. I’m up and had a shower at least.

1 Like

Tirrrrrrreeeeeeeddddd. Slept like shite

Can’t be fucked with work.

Oh and happy Birthday Jimbo :tada::tada:

6 Likes

had a few too many beers last night

at least today is Friday

1 Like

If only it were friday yesterday

1 Like

oh fuck just remembered I’ve agreed to meet up with someone for a drink tonight

goddammit

1 Like

Good thing its friday

16 Likes

Hi

It’s a lovely day. Really don’t want work but, it’s Friday and I’m seeing my eldest for a drink later then going for a late but fancy dinner :partying_face:

2 Likes

But yeah think this will be the first weekend in ages i can actually enjoy.

Just gotta get work out the way and then I’m off to see just mustard and then tomorrow trentham monkey forest!

I am now listening to just mustard on the downs

2 Likes

Morning!

Got two sassy kids today. Going to go to the cinema shortly then the world is our oyster. Actually quite looking forward to it, and I’ve got a gift voucher for Trove - the hallmark of a Great Day.

The cat woke me for breakfast at 3.30, i said no and he hasn’t bothered me for it since :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

RIGHT, got a few work things to do, but if I get my head down and power through those then it’s just another 40 or so years until the sweet release of death

5 Likes