It's just another manic monday

Got told I was really “bringing the energy” whilst dancing at Glastonbury last week

5 Likes

Not having a manic Monday. Actually having a nice Monday??!! Got to work early, having a coffee, it’s nice and quiet so gonna go for a run in a min, 4th July means I’m v quiet today so can do all the admin.

Getting my eyebrows done and going to try on some reformation dresses after work!

Feeling good!!!

1 Like

I feel like saying someone is “on form” in any scenario translates to me as “you were really fun to be around”

4 Likes

Morning.

Not too manic here at Chez s_w. Suspiciously calm. F slept 6 hours (aside a 10 minute wake for a cuddle) then woke up all smiley. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Samson ate a full bowl of dog food too, the first since we had to have Destiny pts last week. :pensive:

I did the one week free trial of Paramount +…and forgot to cancel it so ive started Fraiser from the beginning and am determined to watch it all before the months up. Got to get my monies worth. :joy:

Today is Rhythm Time with F at 10.45am, taking a shirt back to M&S for Mr s_w and meeting my (31 yo) niece for coffee. Its a pleasant day ahead.

Morning all!

I’ve just been to the dentist for the first time in a year or something. It was a new dentist and he was a bit rougher than my regular guy.

I’m going to the shops in a bit because I’m responsible for food this week and we have very little in the cupboards.

After that, I need to submit my track to Music League and record my Dissonance show.

What are these please?

2 Likes

Mrs W has a job interview via Zoom, and she’s using my computer - so I’ve made myself scarce.

I’ve taken the cat for a walk, and we’re currently sitting on a park bench on the village green, enjoying the sunshine.

4 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

called off!

1 Like

He has an appointment at the vets at 10am. It’s walking distance from home.

13 Likes

Just a place that does expensive dresses cause obviously I’ve left it with 2 weeks to go for a close family wedding and have nothing to wear

1 Like

Nice R2 unit

2 Likes

Sorry to read about Destiny.

3 Likes

I’m very happy that the Covid has been short lived this time - got to see some DISers yesterday which was lovely

Just work and D&D today.

3 Likes

Thankyou. :heart:

1 Like

On the coastal train from San remo to Genoa. Very pretty stuff.

Got told I should become a professional wedding guest on Saturday. Just go to strangers weddings and bring vibes. Think it could be a great career move for me

5 Likes

Erm?

3 Likes

Dropping kids off with the inlaws later and then having a wee overnight in glasgow town with the mrs.

Got some indian streetfood place booked and then we’re going to see some standup (it’s not someone who I’m all that fussed about but I’m sure it’ll be alright).

1 Like

Had a lovely weekend including seeing some lovely friends from drownedinsound.com but today I am back to work after a week off. Boo.

5 Likes

morning everyone, monday seems to be going okay today, but bastards who are due to pay me haven’t, of course, so fuck them.

• weather is bright, but likely to fucking pour. all good.
  • coffee is great this morning, real toss up sometimes, i am crap at making coffee apparently
  • my trip to dallas that was planned for today was postponed, and now the pittsburgh trip hangs in the balance, and so my flights to toronto are planned for Saturday are up in the air… fuck.
  • want to get some dungarees so looking at them online and also kind fancy a casual kilt too