It's menless Monday so here's a gush

Occasionally I enjoy a gush so please indulge me.

Can’t wait for the burning hellfire.

Just wanted to say that it’s been over a year since I joined these here boards and my life has been richly improved by that very same.

29 Likes

One of the toppest best new DiSers! :star_struck:

9 Likes

thought this was going to be another pervo thread but that’s really nice

15 Likes

Eesh nah. Just enjoy these parts v much.

Also I think we’re all learning to improve and develop as people and as posters.

1 Like

Now there’s an idea

1 Like

I’m surprised you’ve only been here a year and I mean that in the best possible way

5 Likes

Finally, the men of DiS have made a woman gush. And all it took was to shut the fuck up for a day.

20 Likes

I’m amazed it’s only been a year! You’ve somehow scaled the pantheon of DiSers

Whatever that means

But it’s a good thing either way

2 Likes

It’s coz I’m a nuisance who posts whenever the opportunity arises :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Glad to see the influence I have had on new users

1 Like

Yeah been just about a year since I came back, pretty invaluable during the solo lockdown really. Ty DiS.

5 Likes

Also yes, thank you DiS

Like for somewhere that is also a bit of a time waster at times, this place has inspired, edgumacated, and helped me in all kinds of ways

And you’re all lovely

3 Likes

And I fancy you all

8 Likes

I don’t understand why I feel like I’m caffeinated at the moment (not wanting to go to sleep even though I’m tired) as I’ve only had 1 cup of tea at about 3pm

Oh bs have u done rong Fred again

I have! Sorry

It’s just (ahh)
a little gush (gush)

4 Likes

And now laughing at my post in this context, just completely ignoring what you were saying

1 Like

Gush Puppy

I don’t really have any friends irl cause I left them a hundred miles away and you people are a bleddy fine substitute.

6 Likes

Quite honestly, me too

2 Likes