It's Monday again

I’m sorry.

9 Likes

WFH as we have a midwife appointment. Currently working on some music over breakfast.

Saw a massive car fire on the motorway this morning. Has really put my Monday morning into perspective

Very windy in :belgium: so gonna try and get ourselves to Dunkirk by train. We’ve got nine hours :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Coffee and frasier, back to it then lads. Cant wait to queue on the platform to get on the overground and wait for 20 minutes in pret for my cappuccino.

1 Like

Up at 5.30 to drive to Ipswich. Currently sat on the a14 not moving

Hi. I’m here.

3 Likes

I am also here. Hello.

3 Likes

morning :wave:

very high levels of cba today, 95% chance of a bullshit day at work, back hurts for no obvious reason, great. need to think of something to have to look forward to like a holiday or a day off or something.

Got a meeting that I’ve realised I probably should have prepared for :woman_shrugging:

Really early for it so having a freezing cold chai latte in Takk but too much of a wimp to complain about it.

1 Like

Morning all.

Tired. Up late making sauce after spending most of yesterday sleeping off a hangover. After dry January I had a very wet February. I should probably find a point between the two for March.

But I have a massive portion of leftover spicy pasta and meatballs for lunch and a new batch of wanker coffee to open so all is right with the world.

Hope you’re all well.

3 Likes

Standard.

1 Like

Really glad I get to walk to work

Means I have zero excuse for being late tho

2 Likes

Not even at the roadworks yet. Some lorries crashed into each other

The Mondayist Monday that ever Mondayed. Fuck off Monday.

1 Like

Sitting on the train. CBA.
Have discovered work haven’t paid me yet. This is Not Good. :disappointed_relieved:

It’ll be plain sailing once you’re past Cambridge.

Managed to drop my phone down the toilet shortly after getting up this morning. It’s now sat in a bowl of rice.

Work is looking grim today. Ugh.

4 Likes

Already fed up and I haven’t even showered yet :+1:

Is this just how it is?

So Wednesday at this rate :grinning: