It's Monday again

Alright? Hopefully got a fairly uneventful week at work ahead interspersed with a load of other stressful stuff going on. What’s on the agenda today/this week then lads?

Do we have any evidence that it is actually Monday? Until i see it, I’m going to assume it’s still Sunday tbqh.

7 Likes

Got a pretty naff day ahead. Awake at 5.30 after having a proper trashy night’s sleep. Look after my 2 terrors all day. Work 5pm-5am. Really looking forward to today :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Morning Funky et al

Going for a bit of food and a couple of beers with the old man at lunchtime.

Need to take the pooch for a perambulation before I go out but that’s about it as far as plans for the day go.

I woke up this morning and was convinced it was Sunday

1 Like

Still in covid jail, going to see if I can complete Netflix

5 Likes

The week is juggling covid positive people I have a legal responsibility for while working 2 jobs. Cant wait!!!111 #pleasekillmenow

New job day - IT will call me at 9:30

Bit hungover :dizzy_face:

Monday is just a state of mind, man

1 Like

Looks like a lovely day out there. Is this … spring?

Might go on an extended bike ride at lunchtime to find out

2 Likes

It’s very sunny.

Also judging from the pics that google is throwing at me from “1 year ago today” the last year has passed very very very quickly.

think im wandering into then back from the office for the first few hours of the day, then more WFH-ing, then gonna do some life admin/planning stuff that got abandoned with my wild weekend away

also buying stuff! cos why not treat yourself on a Monday

Hola
I’m suffering with v high anxiety (wedding stress - any tips would be appreciated!!!) and I have to be at work all week as my boss is over.

This means I have zero time for exercise which normally helps the anxiety. :cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

A very large coffee will help, right?

a large cup of joe!

1 Like

Should I get a brown sugar iced oat latte?

• Yes

0 voters

After a week being ill with some Scarlet Fever related virus I’m in the office. Going to scare everyone with my massive residual scary disgusting cough for being forced to come in.

Spent yesterday getting my study all sorted so I’d definitely get into the working vibe and not sit starting at my computer and feeling sick.

:frowning:

10 Likes

I get really bad clothes pimped at me when on this website.

I don’t know what that says about me.

All these weird vaguely dusty-looking over-designed tops and combat pants.

EDIT: actually I should probably just stop clicking through on the ads.

1 Like

I really don’t want to get out of bed :sleeping::cry:

2 day week then going on an extended away day with work, so kind of not a 2 day week.

1 Like