It's Monday, folks

A muscle in my knee keeps spasming which is lovely.

Marmite peanut butter on crumpets for breakfast. Coffee. Work. Might bike ride this evening.

HBU?

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

16 Likes

What a lovely sky!

5 Likes

start my new job today woooo

6 Likes

this made me laugh

1 Like

oooh, good luck! :crossed_fingers: :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

I know my enthusiasm will last approx 1 week but it’s nice to have a reason to get out of bed. 1.5hr commute but a lot of that is walking exercise and once I’ve saved for a car it will be like 40mins

Bad nights sleep last night. No reason for it either. Dang.

Well I got some life changing news before I even got out of bed. Still in shock but I seem to be taking it well. :grimacing:

Looks like shit just got real.
Yes I know this is vague but :hushed:

1 Like

I hope the news is… good? :grimacing:

7 Likes

I didn’t sleep that well either. Solidarity :kissing_heart:

Greetings from Sully HQ.

Some of the day I’ll be here, some I won’t, but you can rest assured I’ll be tough on ball games, tough on the causes of ball games.

9 Likes

Yea, I think so :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

Morning niks, morning everyone. Just done the big shop. On the walk there I found this across the path and had to take the long way around. Hoping it’s not an omen for the rest of the week.

3 Likes

Also staying true to past form (Bolton, November 2019.) U wot m8? U erd m9

1 Like

Morning All, got the bus for the 1st time since March. 1st time wearing a mask for a prolonged period, bit sweaty aren’t they?

Been asked to do some data validation going to drag it out all day. Piss easy day for me :+1:

Buying me and my son matching Oldham Athletic away shirts when they go on sale at lunch. We are going to look so cool :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Con… grat… ulations…? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

:wave:

Ran, coffeed, toasted. Now work. :unamused:

Just unexpectedly sneezed with a mouth full of porridge. Grim does not describe the state of my beard

10 Likes

Morning. Am not feeling that great. Back on the train to Cambridge and did a quick count walking through the carriages: 15 people wearing masks and 10 people not wearing masks. We’re fucked when the schools and colleges go back in the autumn.

1 Like