It's Monday, I think

Started making my sourdough starter. Because she’s a fussy baby who requires organic wheat and mineral water, I have decided to name her Karen

5 Likes

Bored of work already. Managed 17 minutes.

Having had this rest in n exceptionally warm hotel room overnight, trifle was ready to drink :drooling_face:

@tilty

1 Like

Morning workers of all lands. Have drank everyday since Xmas eve, gonna get negroni withdrawal when I’m back at work next week. So many leftovers too, replacing standard meals with beige and/or cheese in a bid not to waste anything. Only binned off some sprouts so far but happy to see the back of those farty globes of woe.

Back on the bike this morning and then off to see Little Women later.

3 Likes

Et tu, @kermitwormit?

43 degrees today so have done very little other than see Parasite (which was so good I can’t stop thinking about it) in the cinema and drink.

Came across a pick n mix exclusively for dogs.

9 Likes

for fuck’s sake

1 Like

Ffs I’ve just woken up and now I’m actually going to be sick.

2 Likes

Mmmmm, delicious drinking trifle

:confounded:

Good morning Epimer and everyone,

When I clean my teeth -

• Toothpaste everywhere, toothpaste beard all over my chin, toothpaste in my hair, toothpaste down my top
  • All the toothpaste stays neatly in my mouth until I spit it out into the sink
  • Dainty little toothpaste lipstick around my mouth, perhaps a bit down my chin too

0 voters

Going to be in a car for most of the day. Hoping for pretty scenery and non scary roads.

Morning

Got my 1st proper hangover of the Christmas season :dizzy_face:. Not worth it

Creme eggs aren’t my favourite but I’m not going to say no to a thick lump of dairy milk!

Love it when I’m woken up by a cat running over my eyes

2 Likes

I’m in work today with an easy day of data validation, going to go for a pint at lunch and finish at 3:30, not bad.

I have recently acquired an electric toothbrush and its only increased the messiness of the tooth brushing process.

3 Likes

Yup, in the office.

Hoping to be out by 3. Not much planned for this evening.

Spent my Xmas money on a BFI player subscription and already watched four and a half films. Way better than Netflix and Prime.

3 Likes

Good call. Think i might do this myself

2 Likes

Got loads of stuff to do today. Yep, really busy. Gosh to tell the truth i dont know how i’m going to fit it all in!!! No rest for the wicked eh? Gonna start all the things I have to do… any… minute… now.

:eyes:

1 Like

Loads of work to do and also supposed to be going to Ikea, not sure how I’m going to fit it all in. Going to not think about it and take dog for a walk instead

1 Like