It's monday. it's evening. it's the monday evening thread

yupty dis?

I’m meant to be heading out on my bike soon but it’s pure baltic outside :fearful:

Not much Japesy. Might finish my book. Yeah way too cold to be out on a bike.

Hi japes! How’s Scotland?

hey bam! it’s cold as fuck!

It’s medium-cold here in the East Midlands.

Anyone else got a weather update?

1 Like

i have to go to tiger tiger for work in a bit. it’s going to be really awful, isn’t it?

Nearly sat on someone’s lap in the steam room, and then had to navigate round some potentially awkward banter

1 Like

Rent day, so running very low on money, which is a drag. Would definitely dump myself right now :wink:
I wish I could have a nice job that I liked which enabled me to work minimal hours and survive but apparently that just isn’t a thing.
Having said all that I think I might go buy a pizza and forget about it all. My flatmate’s got one of his first undergrad essays due in tomorrow so I think I’m more or less going to be coerced into helping him waffle about Descartes.

1 Like

Aye, it’s fucking Baltic ma man

So awful they named it twice.

Don’t know that one, it’s lovely. Would certainly be up for becoming a kept man too!

1 Like

1°C. Fog.

good evening are you ok i am
4 Likes

Monday Monday,
How I loathe ye.
Mutually broke up with the gf last night but I’m not sure if it will stick. We agreed to meet in 2 weeks to decide if we get back together which isn’t great fun. Ahhh
:mask::mask::mask::mask::mask::mask::mask:

I’m listening to this again thanks to @AllOfThemWitches

Grapefruit - Album by Kiran Leonard | Spotify

What a trip!

1 Like

Link didn’t work but whatever

Just read that Gorden Kaye has died :frowning:

Gorden Kaye: 'Allo 'Allo!'s Rene Artois dies aged 75 - BBC News

I watched a heck of a lot of 'Allo 'Allo when I was younger. Not sure how well it’s aged (as most of the jokes I can remember were either a bit sexist or a bit xenophobic) but still, a terrific actor.

I ate a really sickly vegan Oreo chocolate tart and I had one last night too but I feel sooooo insanely guilty about this as I am trying super hard to lose weight
I feel like crying for being such an idiot for mindlessly eating it. I didn’t even really want it that much!

:worried:

4 Likes