It's Monday! It's the evening!

aw, scout :slightly_frowning_face:

wish I could help somehow

6 Likes

1 turn away from beating this game and I fucked it.

1 Like

Boiling up some chips Pre frying those bad boys and just grated a shed load of cheese as a topping. Gravy?

• Yes
  • No
  • Are you even Manx?

0 voters

Yeah I said bad boys what of it cheeky nandos

4 Likes

what the fuck

oh right, cool

2 Likes

Do you stick it under the grill or in the oven once it’s all assembled with the gravy and cheese or just dive in as it is?

bought stuff to make pasta for dinner but forgot one ingredient

bet you can’t guess which one

Is it pasta by any chance?

So the Manx way is… Cook dem chips and then load that bad boy up with the cheese. Pour on molten gravy and allow it to melt the fuck out of everything else

1 Like

I like it a lot. Less effort than all that Canadian grilling.

:upside_down_face:

tbf i didn’t forget, just assumed i had some. i dont.

Just had a massive adana kebab at Mangal. Sated.

2 Likes

Enjoy your bowl o’sauce!

1 Like

One or two

1 Like

which mangal

2 Likes

Had a huge bowl of vegan chilli, skipped the rice so I could just have more of the good stuff.

Spent ages writing a thing about buddleia today and now I’ve got a pain in the neck and bloodshot eyes from so long on my laptop. But I still have about 6 more parts to write in the next week, yikes.

Being filmed tomorrow for some promo ad for Dubai travellers or something? No idea. Was going to make myself look presentable before it, straighten my hair and all that as I don’t have time tomorrow, but 100% can not be bothered so :woman_shrugging:

Fuck it, I’m hungry again now, gonna have a corned beef sandwich and some mini pasties.

1 Like

Five minutes set on the ole chips innit

We usually get free starters because we used to go there every week. So although I know 2 is good, the cost of change is too great.

FM or death