It's Monday morning

G’day, mates. What’s happening? How’s work gonna be?

No work for me, going to do some recording in a bit. Was meant to get up and run but I overslept, oops.

In the Pret in paternoster square pretending to work before a meeting. St. Pauls is a proper good looking building.

Accidentally got no sleep last night and my beard trimmer broke, so looking p. trampy

Happy monday!

Off to the library in a bit to make a nuisance of ourselves (make a minor amount of noise quietly reading some books).

Later :wave:

1 Like

Urgh got a busy week coming up. Think I might take off next Monday just to break things up a bit, not had any leave yet during 2018 and feeling a bit wiped out.

On my commute, going through Ealing. Not had coffee yet. Help

Morning
Feeling tired and miserable. Gonna attempt a DiS hiatus to make myself feel better. If you see me posting, tell me to bugger off

:wave:t2: :two_hearts:

15 Likes

Godspeed, meo!

10 Likes

me irl

2 Likes

Got a new bed and chest of drawers being delivered today - it’s all go in Leeds!

In-laws are still here from the weekend. Came back from my mum’s bday dinner yday evening to find they had the heating on 25 degrees. Twenty-five! It was like a sauna.

Morning champs.

Had a solid 8/10 weekend after sorting out some life shit on Friday. Feel a lot better about things now. Work is going to suck today as people come out and do food shopping after the #beastfromtheeast #stormemma apocalypse we had last week.

Also this report into doping practices/ethics in sport has put a massive smile on my face so that’s nice

5 Likes

Have they declared a winner yet?

Think #stormemma battered the #beastfromtheeast into submission

1 Like

No water supply this morning. It’s been crap all weekend and now there’s none at all.

Morning!

Nice to see some actual journalism from the likes of Dan Roan, Martha Kelner, Sean Ingle, Matt Lawton, Paul Kimmige and Mark Daly having a positive effect for once tbf.

1 Like

Getting a train and bus to work again, not due to the weather this time but because I’m going to football after work.

I had a very lazy weekend, which was needed.

On the train listening to Die by Girls :facepunch:t2:

Boring work then boring library after work. Will need a good lunch idea :thinking:

Streatham by any chance?

Bugger off Meo!

Hope you feel better, Sending love! :heart:

Yep. It’s been shite since the thaw on Saturday morning. It’s supposed to be fixed and we just have to wait for the pressure to build back up. I live up a hill and on the upper floor of a block of flats though. Might be a while…