It's Monday!

My body feels tight but I think that’s just stress.

Going to Mexico on Friday so don’t really care about much this week :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

It’s at least significantly better weather than Glasgow.

It’s no Winchester tbf. Lacks table pizza

1 Like

Where’s that thread about two consecutive posts that work well together?

2 Likes

think i accidentally drank a decaff coffee this morning

:sleeping:

Morning all!

Wor Lass said I was allowed to drive into work but I decided to walk because it was better for me/ the planet.

The weather is currently threatening snow.

Just been offered a job (internal secondment). Only had the interview late on Friday afternoon - that was quick!

15 Likes

This place has free barista coffee brought to you and unlimited free toast. I’m in heaven.

12 Likes

Ahhh!! :heart_eyes: do you mean one colour for the whole thing or is it possible to get bits of it in different colours? I would love to have them in the Inner Senshi colours (red/blue, blue/light blue, red/purple, green/pink, orange/blue) :blush:

1 Like

eric this afternoon:

3 Likes

Yeah, the pattern is made from three bits of paper so collar/body/skirt can all be different colours. I’ll try some of those combinations, so that’s first colour collar/second colour skirt with white for the body part?

1 Like

Same thing I asked @anon44830896 for yesterday, please.

I don’t think I saw what it is?

1 Like

I’ll see what I can do.

1 Like

Excellent. Going to get a new personal best for likes in the selfie thread, I reckon.

“Like this post or I’ll upload the photo.”

1 Like

The dream is real guys, never stop believing

10 Likes

would really quite like some toast right now

3 Likes

We have a dog walker take Bertie and Bramble out on a Monday morning - to enable me to schedule meetings.

She lost Bramble today, in woods about 3 miles from our house.

He’s just returned home by himself. To do this he will have had to cross a dual carriageway.

Shudder.

(very clever boy though, finding his way home).