It's Monday

Brrr

Morning DiS. The heating’s on, I’m sitting next to a radiator and brand new double glazing, but I’m still freezing. Technically, I think it’s above freezing - various things in the garden aren’t frozen like they have been the last few days, but who cares if it’s -0.5 degrees celcius or +0.1 - I could still do with being a bit warmer.

My only plans for the day are to preserve what heat I have, and grumble about the weather a bit

Photo doesnt do it justice tbh. Its some lovely mist. Very atmospheric.

4 Likes

Saw this and thought of @TKC

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdKyaTTt3TX/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

3 Likes

Morning, woke up thirsty and downed a pint of water but the water was cold it caused serious head pains.

Absolutely nothing planned for today other than making it through the meetings this morning and hopefully winding down to sofa time.

1 Like

My shed is very very cold and I’m listening to SZA and feeling really emo

3 Likes

Do you sleep in the shed? Or is it just a place to hang out?

nah it’s my office so I only come in here to work, but I feel like a twat saying “my office” :smiley:

5 Likes

Woke up and thought I might as well make the sweet potato chilli now as my work is off due to snow. So that’s the evening meal done. Pretty organised huh?

1 more day off before Xmas for me

4 Likes

Very slow train from my mum’s into London this morning - had planned to catch up with a colleague but because of the snow she’s working at home. Office is generally very quiet.

Nice ride though, and London looks good in the snow.

Staying here tonight and the tomorrow night cos of the rail strikes. Dunno what to do tonight, I’m near a big Cineworld but I’ve got a radio show to edit for Wednesday and I won’t need to go out again for that…

Same.

Been at work since 7 packing up orders and that, also got all the Salcombe Gin distillers coming for a tour. No snow in TQ7 and apparently a load of rain later. Think I’m getting the ol’ cold as well. Pfffft.

Pyjamas on under my jeans day

Summary

8 Likes

I went to get chips last night with joggies on under my jeans and let me tell you - I’d do it again.

7 Likes

Elon unlocked my Twitter account. Apparently calling Tories cunts and scum is no longer against the rules. What a bloody good lad.

1 Like

Just had a customer respond to an email stating that I’m/the service I work on is part of woke America which has ruined the economy and their self learning.

6 Likes

for a blissful couple of seconds there I thought today was Friday.

1 Like

Morning.
No snow here. Nice and cold still though, bit misty today.

Been out for a 5 mile walk with the dog. Had chance to let him off the lead in some fields. Saw some sheeps. Rolled in some sheep poo (the dog, not me), so he’s just had to have a bath.

3 Likes

First shouting at of the week. All because I asked him to leave the store for being verbally aggressive towards one of my guys. Fuck off

Be nice to people please.

4 Likes

I had a meeting with one of the assistant principals about work issues and she made me a coffee and gave me a kit kat.

Nothing will change as a result of the meeting but I’ve got a kitkat now.

1 Like