It's National Carvery Day!

Yikes I’m not a farmer jordan

Took my American brother in law to a (Toby) Carvery (because Im kind and generous) and he wont stop going on about it, and how it’d clean up in the USA.

Also, apparently Gammon (the meat) is not a thing over there

yeah i can see this being an american favourite. you only have to visit an Arby’s to understand their intense love of piled meats

ARBYS MEAT MOUNTAIN

it was a rare situation though i won’t lie. a lot of roasts get something crucial like the gravy totally wrong

cover it in horsey sauce

Yeah, they think of gravy as an afterthought when in actual fact it’s probably the most important factor, the idiots.

Toby Carvery is probably the worst ‘restaurant’ I can think of. Awful

exactly this. EXACTLY this. You start with your gravy consistency as being the focus of the entire meal and build all the component parts to it

I went to a Pizza Hut on Saturday…

better than Carvery. Any pizza>sad,overcooked roast
Pizza hut lunchtime buffet is about £9 or something now, used to be about £5 #inflation #alldreamsdie

i love this series so very much

google says £6.99…sure my one said more

I thought about how “it’s impossible to make pizza bad” and I think the Hut (Pizza Hut that is) is the closest anyone has come to achieving it and it also costs a fortune.

i like a hut takeaway but much like dominos you just have to remember it’s not really pizza at all

Dominos blows the Hut (Pizza Hut that is) out of the water

Hello Epimer, I hope it brings you some degree of happiness to learn that I hate crumble-based desserts.

Had a dream that they turned my local library into a big Pizza Hut

Any amateur Siggy Freuds care to explain that?