It's not barn owl, it's banal (brought to you in association with

Got to go pick up my bed frame. Worried it’s not going to fit in the big beefy car we’re borrowing to do it.

Might have to have an awkward encounter with my housemate where we say bye thanks for living together. Eek.

Any afternoon snack action? Just had a carrot and cream cheese cake, ten on ten.

3 Likes

London being so notoriously low on prospective dates that they need to go to the provinces.

1 Like

He’s from Darlington, he doesn’t understand. Not sure he’s fully used to running water yet.

2 Likes

Umm…

Drink some Guinness on my own in my room and watch some mindless tedium whilst doing so.

Tempted by a takeaway burger & chips, but totally shouldn’t.

So almost definitely will.

Sofa evening for me, with no booze. Too much booze already this week.

treat yoself dude

1 Like

i don’t know

Just go ffs (otherwise you’ll just spend all night on here)

1 Like

THEY’VE CANCELLED

THE COLLEAGUES HAVE CANCELLED

FUCKING

THEY’VE CANC

Oh are you moving out or them? It’s usually mega weird that, even if you like each other you know you’ll spend at least 100% less time with each other. I’m terrible at goodbyes.

That’s a sign pal (albeit a needlessly tedious one)

1 Like

I’m cooking dinner and then getting stuff ready for an early morning trip to the tip tomorrow.

We’re going to clear so much space!

right i’m fucking off see you in the eve threads probably

2 Likes

Out for dinner tonight at a restaurant the kind your parents would choose, you know? Safe food, nothing you haven’t tasted before

Zizi’s? ASK? Help us out.

1 Like

Nah, not a chain

m9, if you think my mum would choose a restaurant with the word “coulis” on the menu, you’re very much mistaken

2 Likes

That looks nice enough you whingey git!

2 Likes