It's not Monday morning yet

Pulled sickie

8 Likes

Morning, kept dread at bay pretty effectively most of the weekend but it’s back with a vengeance now

morning DiS, morning laminator

I’m attempting to make coffee with beans straight from the freezer. wish me luck.

Your poor grinder.

needs must

Already done an hour of chores after house guests left at 7am, at least I’ll have a fresh bed to get into after work :star_struck::sleeping: Monday can absolutely do one.

Limmy got asked to play the part of the famous developer in Bandersnatch that takes acid etc.

checked my e-mail and the work thing seemed to go OK over the weekend - so objectively I don’t really have anything to feel dread about

Just need my stupid head to catch up to that

I had a really great weekend but I’m tired now - I’m in bed and already looking forward to when I get to go to bed tonight

“Yeah I’m lying all over the clean washing but look at my paw, I don’t give a fuck pal”

16 Likes

Monday’s child can get tae fuck. 2 day hangovers eh, lovely stuff. At least I’m working a half day on Friday so today is my Monday afternoon.

3 Likes

!!!

1 Like

Might have done the washing up once before work.

Unless showering and getting dressed count as chores.

Morning all.

I’m feeling a bit grotty, but that’s what comes of eating a full roast dinner and a chinese takeaway yesterday I guess.

Later on I have to drive all the way to Skelmersdale, to stay in a hotel on an industrial estate, ready for a meeting first thing tomorrow morning. Balls.

Ha wtf

Had my work Christmas doo about 6 years ago at that hotel assuming it’s the same one. It’s nice, not actually on the industrial estate.

Congratulations @sadpunk for making it through your hellhole weekend. I’m proud of you.

10 Likes

The Best Western?

Indeed

1 Like

@barleysugar couldn’t handle the fact i was off work and that he had to go to work so he decided to pull a sickie aww hehe cutiepie

2 Likes

Not a good morning, but future me is going to be so happy.

1 Like

I didn’t get out of bed until 8am,maybe the easter holidays aren’t so bad after all.

Got another day marooned at home with a bottomless toddler, trying to make sure we don’t end up with any puddles. All going well I might let him have his trousers back tomorrow.