It's Only Bloomin' Monday!

Eventually the depot will contain nothing but @whiterussian’s IKEA delivery and your fried rice.

4 Likes

:coffee: with new :coffee:

:musical_note: with new @Twinkletoes

5 Likes

They show live football with Gaelic commentary.

I think I did know that if I’d thought about it actually

1 Like

You’re too kind :heart:

All three

1 Like

Howay the lads

:pray:

Hope you enjoy!

Black pepper on everything

• Right and proper
  • Strange obsession

0 voters

digging it so far :+1:

1 Like

tell you what i recently (~6 months) bought a new pepper mill that does massive chunks of pepper not just teeny tiny fine grind and it’s great

has improved my life immeasurably

Nice work, think it’s the single most Important kitchen gadget. My dad also got me some speciality sun roasted Indian pepper a while back, so think I’m gonna become a pepper wanker now

1 Like

Morning DiS,

Jimbo’s meant to be having some hospital appointments over the phone this morning - they were meant to be at 9.30 / 9.45 so it’s almost comforting that everything is running late in lockdown too.

'ello

up early on the turbo as usual these days

now “working”

need to go and pick up a parcel either at lunch or after work - it’s miles away and i’m irked about it tbh

it’s him indoors’ birthday tomorrow - we’ve booked it off thinking we’d go for a bike ride but the weather looks absolutely shite. great. any tips to make a lockdown birthday not terrible?

Same. And coffee. Fully fed up of making my own coffee!

1 Like

I just want to go for some nice eggs and bloody Mary’s with my friends :frowning:

3 Likes

had a shite night’s sleep. totally cba today.

too late to go buy any balloons? decorate the living room before he gets up?
bake him a cake?

Morning!
Started my Monday by ordering some quite expensive leopard print running leggings!

I vibe.

10 Likes

Good morning

1 Like