It's only flippin' Friday

Rain is here this weekend just as school holidays begin

V is out of isolation and off out for the day which is great as he has been going mad stuck in

I am off to work for ONE LAST DAY

Friday bangers and news please

3 Likes

Probably have some Linda Macs for lunch

2 Likes

Hi Slicks!

I’m going camping in Somerset!

Destiny's Child - Bills, Bills, Bills (Official Video) - YouTube banger for tax

3 Likes

Sausages? Usual or the red onion? In a sandwich? With sauce??

Nice! Whereabouts?? Please wave as you pass the Chippenham area.

1 Like

Bangers! Rosemary and red onion!! Sandwich!!! Ketchup!!!

1 Like

Thanks!! I am so glad to see the exclamations :exclamation::exclamation::exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Porlock near Minehead :grinning:

2 Likes

Morning everyone

Ended up staying out all day after my beach yoga class yesterday - met my friend on the beach for a swim and then did a seafood pub lunch (The Urchin for swanky Hove Dissers ) and a few more afternoon beers, then met another friend in the evening

Exhausting

No beach planned today, going to Lewes for a lunch date then maybe I might actually do a proper bike ride this week

1 Like

took today off purely for a swim at the beach
gonna look like a mug if the weather’s shit

3 Likes

It’ll be grand! Going to get wet anyway huh??

Quite jealous of people who can take a day off here and there. Until I remember I’m now off for 5 and a half weeks :muscle:

1 Like

Morning all :wave:

Working from home today. Then driving to Devon tonight.

1 Like

Morning Slicky, all,

Woke up and had to close the window as it was cool, amazes me how quick the weather can change!

Just put some croissants in the oven for breakfast, the coffee pot is on and i’m starting work as need finish this presentation before 9.30am which I have left to last minute as is on brand.

Here’s my Friday banger…

1 Like

This weather’s been terrible for my guts and ass.

1 Like

We were there a week ago! It’s lovely. Also, at Holnicote nearby they have an ACTUAL BABY BEAVER

2 Likes

Friday Night Curry is back on the menu

7 Likes

Scan at 12.20

Nothing much else to report

I’m going to Dorset tomorrow so probably need to pack for that huh

10 Likes

it’s Flexi time so if you stay longer than your required time you can take time off when you please

it’s pretty great.

1 Like

Currently 14 degrees here.

Absolute bliss.

1 Like

Good morning!

A bit cooler and fresher last night, first time I’ve had a good sleep for about 2 weeks.

A bit cooler and fresher this morning too, so managed to take the dog further than the top of the road and back. Our walk featured this mysterious twig dangling in mid air:

Might mow the lawn/might not
Might go for a bike/might not

Working this afternoon.

2 Likes