It's only Friday bloody night!

Need to remember to put the garden waste out before I go to bed as it’s the first and only time it’s being collected since lockdown. Think that’s about as exciting as it’ll get tonight.

Got leftover pie, mash, peas and gravy. And a beer.

8 Likes

evening all :wave:

had hot dogs for dinner, weren’t great tbh and now I feel disgustingly full and slightly ill as a result.

dunno what to do this evening. might go water my lawn for the first time in like a year? and then???

1 Like

8 Likes

what are those rollitos on the right, man?

ooh, what are the crisps like? my mum sent me a picture of the whole range of this restaurant flavour crisps, but I’ve never seen them in any shops I’ve been in let alone had any

1 Like

Had some jollof rice and vegie hotdogs, green beans for dinner. Nicer than it sounds.

Managed to order about 3 mega bags of salad by accident plus spinach and spring greens so the fridge is bulging…

Got a lovely wine.

2 Likes

CHORIZO and diablo cheddar!

The crisps are delicious. I’m dipping them in buffalo sauce too.

2 Likes

Why are the BBC one showing episodes of My Family from 20 years ago?

:japanese_goblin:

1 Like

You don’t approve?

don’t really have the energy to disapprove more than goblin emojis so, not really.

5 Likes

I’d be goblin’ it right up nom nom nom :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Baked pots, big beer, suitable Friday night film to be selected

Can just about handle that

1 Like

I have overestimated the amount of food I can eat

Craving snacks. Have no snacks.

Would share my snacks

1 Like

:evergreen_tree: :fire: :evergreen_tree: :fire:

6 Likes

The snack spirits have forsaken me. Should have listened to the snack oracle and bought more snacks before so as to not upset them.

2 Likes

had this pasta boiling for, no word of a lie, 15 minutes now and it’s not even nearly cooked

what the actual wtf

1 Like