It's only Friday night!

Watching Smurfs 2. Eating pizza. Got colin the caterpillar for pudding (M’s friend is having a sleepover).

Tomorrow going to Bab for dinner then idk, any MME fancy some drinks tomorrow night?

World championship black pudding throwing competition on Sunday :smile:

6 Likes

They got you into this mess…

1 Like

:rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Evening all!

We’re having this with some spiced roasted cauliflower:

I’m playing football in a bit and then maybe watching a film afterwards.

3 Likes

Help me decide on some meals to make this weekend. Made rotolo last time the TV was up, plus Canarian potatoes with mojo picon, and the Anna Jones double green pie and now I seem to have forgotten any other recipe.

Don’t want to faff about too much.

Ooo might make those potato and mango chutney “pasties”* again actually but still need a few more ideas.

(* quote marks for the benefit of @Funkhouser)

Evening all

Feeling a little bit edgy / nervous because of putting the house on the market - which is daft really. It’s also because I had more caffeine today than I should have done!

Gonna make tofu Pad Thai for dinner so that’s something. And watch a film. And try to bloody well relax!

1 Like

Your house is lovely. I’ll take it!

Ah imagine if you moved to Norfolk! M and the Cheeksters could become friends!

1 Like

Wife has decided to have takeaway (so probably wagamamas because I’ve seen her browsing the menu). Eldest shit herself at nursery, so that is an accident ever day this week for her. Brilliant job mate. Back to work at 8am tomorrow so obviously probably going to have too many beers tonight👌

Going out for beer and tacos

Same. Not for the first time this year though.

1 Like

Must be the season for that sort of thing, following last weekend’s World Pea Throwing championships in Lewes

1 Like

Have a look at that recipe I posted up there☝️.

Definitely needs something on the side (spiced cauliflower in this case) and the lime pickle but it’s delicious. We used tinned green lentils and it reduced the cooking time loads.

Just been to the fair. Being in a dodgem driven by a six year old isn’t an experience I want to repeat any time soon. There’s a very good reason why they say no head in bumping :grimacing:

Time for a beer now, to calm my nerves

Pasta for dinner in a bit

2 Likes

In Ramsbottom? They have had the most DIY ad campaign going along with that poster for Salford Red Devils outside Salford Central.

Had a pure c**t of a week. So gonna have a few beers to take the edge off. Just feel drained.

They sound so good they can be honorary pasties, as it’s you.

1 Like

See you on Monday!

1 Like

Gonna grab a burrito and one (1) x can of moderate strength pale lager, then commence a weekend of a whole bunch of stuff I need to sort out before going away next week. No work for two weeks though :muscle:

I think I’d actually be a bit scared if a DiSer moved to King’s Lynn. I’d be worried that they’d get here and think “what the fuck is this place, CCB is a bit odd, I’m not even enjoying the Hanseatic seafood platter”

1 Like

Evening. I am WFHing until 10 but at least the view’s nice and I’m listening to This Mortal Coil.

6 Likes