It's only Friday night!

Serves you right really doesn’t it?

1 Like

Shielding again this weekend so not seeing anyone or going inside anywhere. Will probably continuing slateing the front garden and go on some nice dog walks.

Currently having a whiskey and watching some spot popping videos.

• I’ve sent a voice note before
  • I’ve never sent a voice note before

0 voters

Pad Thai!

10 Likes

just once i think, hated every second of it

1 Like

Which nationality are the biggest dickheads? Cos that’s what my cats are.

1 Like

never made pizza, interested to find out how I fuck this.

1 Like

interesting to find out how I fuck this’

slowly losing your first language is a thing btw. my english mate who I moved out here with has the same thing.

5 Likes
2 Likes

yeah I constantly speak in broken English these days. don’t really try anymore cos most of my friends aren’t native speakers so also make loads of mistakes

1 Like

The thing that freaks my nut to this day is how people who speak lots of languages must keep shit tons of cultural touchstones and references in their head, like I basically never speak sentences that don’t reference something in some way.
Maybe that’s my problem.

2 Likes

also i’ve developed a weird transnational accent that I used to take the piss out of other people for having

1 Like

same. one of my mates says ‘fuck’ like ‘FACK’ because he’s Spanish and I love it and adopted it.

one of my students used to say ‘innit’ and ‘cheers’ whilst practicing formal english speaking because I use it so often.

we’re really good friends now after he passed his exam actually which is a nice thing.

4 Likes

he’s like 26 as a disclaimer.

3 Likes
  • I know Hue have Spotify integration and my living room is a club these days
  • I didn’t know this, but i’m definitely up for living with lots of awkward flashing
  • Not on Hue book
  • Oh gosh, that poor gnome
  • Why would anyone want that?
  • Actually it’s darkness, I prefer
  • Mackerel frittata oooh and add strobes

0 voters

think that’s the best thing about teaching adults is that you actually become good friends with a lot of them during the course of the work - made so many friends with students compared with people I worked with when I had 9/5 office thing.

also basically an uncle to two of my young students I’ve taught for 3 years too :relaxed: they threw a tea party for me when I thought it was a good idea to move back to the UK

(responding here @Roughyed to avoid bumping)

yeah seemed to be heaps floating around, some left on the door too. It’s pretty rammed as is tbf, but I spose there’s only one stage on as opposed to the whole parklife setup.

1 Like

Just been practicing

“Its an absolute fuckin scam”

2 Likes