It's only Thursday

Hi gang!

I appear to be your new mod overlord. Although i haven’t got my powers yet so yall safe.

Have great days and tell me about them!

10 Likes

…but I like it.

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

11 Likes

this must be on of the most consistent like-farms in DiStory

2 Likes

Getting my new phone today! Wooooooooooooo weeeeeeeeeeeeee

Pssst I’ve got tomorrow off

Pretty fucking hungover

Congrats!

I’m gonna be popping into The Big City at lunch time to pick up my engagement ring AGAIN. I have weird fingers apparently so it wasn’t really fitting right. I have to hurry back for a call otherwise I would have gone for some nice lunch or shopping.

2 Likes

I feel protected

Probably going to work from home, peanut butter sandwich for lunch, something from Isa or Meera for dinner, play computer games, go to bed, read a bit of generic fantasy, catch up on Twitter, fall asleep, wake up, see the view from Hoogy HQ today, have breakfast, work from home, pean

I’m off until Wednesday. Woke up at half six though.

who won the online nerd game yesterday?

Mudgolems beat Team Secret in the first game!!! Unbelievable performance from The Lads (of course it’s all lads), the commentators couldn’t figure out what was going on with their draft or see how it would win but they sure showed them!

Ultimately it’s a game of three lanes and whoever takes the most towers wins.

1 Like

Fuuuuuuuuck I’m hungover

1 Like

thats great news! (isnt it?)

2-0 as well. EASY! EASY! EASY!

1 Like

i dunno, I’m trying to get properly into this stuff but it turns out a 5v5 team game with 120 unique heroes that takes between half an hour to an hour per round, with each hero being relatively stronger or weaker at different points in the game, and dependent on which combination of 155 items each of them has equipped, is not easy to watch casually

1 Like

Morning

I feel like I’ve hit a wall with work. I’ve got loads to be getting on with but I don’t have the energy for it. To make matters worse, I’m going for pizza with the cheeksters at lunchtime so that’s going to destroy any last ounce of motivation I had!

Can you go one day without mentioning Harry Potter geez.

1 Like

was 100% convinced you’d fucked this thread up and it was only wednesday

didn’t believe my computer calendar either so asked my phone for a second opinion

1 Like

What the shit have i signed up for

10 Likes