It's saturday. here it is

saturday. let’s go.

1 Like

Where are we going?

7 Likes

Google alert is really going for the generics here

Spent 90+ mins on Bandersnatch today. My opinion is that it’s a failed experiment. That’s a lot of work for one half-arsed joke in the middle of a story that needs a conventional linear telling.

2 Likes

Decided not to go :horse_racing:t2::horse_racing:t2::horse_racing:t2: today after all as I have a nasty cough and it’ll be down towards -10 degrees out there today. Going away for a week tomorrow so really can’t risk it (or getting the poor horse sick as japes pointed out). Bummer.

1 Like

i’m at work, could nip to the co-op and pick up some thai chilli peanuts tho?

Thanks to @AQOS’s map, someone* probably could

* not me, unless you’re secretly from Norfolk

1 Like

Sorry pal, down in London aren’t I?

1 Like

i’m a novelty mark so i quite enjoyed it, although we got a bit bored after a while. did you fight the therapist?

1 Like

Gonna go park run for the first time, I think. See just how terribly unfit I am.

2 Likes

Morning :wave:

Painting the bedroom today, still need to empty it all out etc.

But first :coffee:

1 Like

:wave:

1 Like

Did an hour on the treadmill, had a good shower. Now time to absolutely wreck this hotel breakfast buffet.

1 Like

Another one for parkrun, although I’m volunteering/marshalling this morning. Gonna wrap up warm!

If the weather stays clear I’m going to head to Mugdock country park this afternoon, do a bit of exploring, maybe hire some bikes.

Morning! Got work shortly, and found out yesterday I’m on a 6 day week, so so ready for a new job lads. On the other hand, I’m very grateful to the MartyFunkhouser of last night who cooked up a coca cola ham for my sandwiches for the next few days. Might eat them on the way in.

5 Likes

Beg u let me hold some of that ham

8 Likes

If you can get to Devon by lunchtime (approx. 9.06am at this rate) then I’ll share.

1 Like

You are a fair, and generous man

Keep it to yourself, don’t want 50 hungry bedwetters on my doorstep!

1 Like

Just managed to get our tiny baby to sleep on me after a night of screaming, whilst her mum gets some ZZZs. Need :coffee: asafp.

Got 6Music on, same old shite really isn’t it. Reckon they should have cut some dead wood in the reshuffle.

Hopefully (limited) beers with a pal this afternoon.

Hey, I may be hungry, and often wet the bed, but I have never ever been a doorstepper