It's Saturday, no school today, so what you gonna do?

Cool man, donated seems like a good cause. You don’t have to throw my name in the raffle FYI, I prefer the random picks!

1 Like

Fucking hell pal, thank you so much, that’s very generous. It’s a great cause, a good friend of mine is one of the founders.

3 Likes

This is the mark of a wonderful evening. And you’ve reminded me to get that Live Drugs as well…

2 Likes

Lovely stuff

6 Likes

Ah, just very similar

greenclaws-owl-jpg

No problemo man always enjoy giving back to the community when I can.

1 Like

Also that reminds me, @kermitwormit based on last week’s zoom call, I have something for you as well. DM address, I’ll try to get it there before Xmas.

1 Like

And Leon’s getting larger!

2 Likes

:drooling_face:

10 Likes

nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Might drink some cans this evening and watch the Cribs livestream.

3 Likes

Yaaaaasssssssss :+1:

1 Like

Someone I know has a young son called Leon. It takes a lot of restraint, Lopes, believe me.

1 Like

had 1 tbsp of chilli powder left, exactly the amount I required. These tacos were meant to be

1 Like

I did not know that DiS favourite Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson is Maui in Moana.

And Jemaine Clement is the shiny crab :crab:

4 Likes

Dinner time :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Guys I’m not sure, but I think I may have been quite drunk when I tried to get back in last night

12 Likes

Mutual bedtime meltdown was not very fun. I would like a recovery hot chocolate but light bulbs are burning my eyes currently so that won’t work. Think I’ve got a twix under the bed at least.

3 Likes

Had a long walk with the parents and my gawrsh am i ready for a takeaway rn

FOOOOOODDD

Just (at long last) watched Enola Holmes :star_struck::star_struck::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes