It's Saturday, yes it is

Morning all

How are you? Did you sleep well? Are you doing anything today to differentiate this day from any other day of the week? Tell me all about it.

2 Likes

Hi ccb, hi all subsequent people. I’m off to work in a minute :grimacing:

Morning CCB, morning DiS. Went to bed later than usual last night. Still woke up before 7. Today I’m going to stare at Vicky Park longingly from the outside (still closed) and then hang out with the dead people in the cemetery for my state mandated exercise.

I saw bats from our balcony last night :bat:.

Otherwise, going to make animation, read and play Nintendo. Happy sunny lockdown Saturday all.

1 Like

Good luck @anon19035908. Question: how do you distinguish between what’s essential and what’s not in your store? Have you hidden all the boules sets round the back?

1 Like

Hey there. Are you new? Do you know @ynot, whose username is also a backwards name?

Good question. We’ve roped off the obviously gifty and beachy stuff so nobody can get to it, and we’re still selling things like compost and gardening supplies but only if someone is also buying essentials (spent 80% of my day yesterday explaining this).

1 Like

Slade made a start on a Merry Lockdown Everybody parody but soon ran out of steam

6 Likes

Nah. Been on DiS for years, but gone through long periods of not posting much. Been lurking less recently.

Hadn’t clocked @ynot also being a magic reversible username!

2 Likes

Mind blown

7 Likes

I might change my name to open_bracket_colon

3 Likes

15 Likes

Morning! Its mine and my son’s birthdays today.

Hes delighted with his new bike and snes hoody. Likewise i am with my whiskey and comics. And ive got more lego than him. Ha!

36 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :heart:

15 Likes

Slept terribly, was awake at half six ffs. Just been watching The Office.

Probably just going to play Stellaris today. I dunno what we used to do before lockdown anymore?

HB WARNY AND MINI WARNY! :tada:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday X 2!

1 Like

Happy birthday Warn(s)
:partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

Morning all!

Today’s our 5th wedding anniversary so we have exciting plans to… Oh.

We’ve had a nice scrambled egg and toast breakfast (avocado a bit too unripe for involvement), The Child has requested a watch of our wedding video and we’re making sushi later.

11 Likes

Today will be no different to the other days.

Unless it is worse.

1 Like

Happy Birthday warny x2 :cake: :birthday:

1 Like