It's Saturday ๐ŸŽ‰

WHY AM I AWAKE THO

Whatcha doing guys?

1 Like

Morning!

Iโ€™m in bed drinking tea and listening to whatever the girls have chosen to watch on YouTube. Eldest has just chosen Sister Winter, which is a perfect choice for my slightly fuzzy head.

Not sure about the plans for today. Might brave the cold for the football :soccer:

Going Christmas shopping in Cambridge, gonna be nice and quiet I reckon. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Work soon. Raining like fuck here, could be a busy old day. Chinese with my parents later so thatโ€™s something.

:pray: :four: @83746725

1 Like

Grand arcade car park > John Lewis > Grand arcade car park > home

2 Likes

Morning. Working the late again. Is gonna be horrific

You missed out

Minor brainfart โ€œoh Iโ€™ll just pop into Flying Tiger as weโ€™re out of candles and stroopwafflesโ€ > spend 30 minutes stuck in the Flying Tiger one-way system

2 Likes

Been awake since 5. Finally drifted back off about 7:20. Dreamed about work. Alarm went off at 7:30.

Sigh.

ANOTHER WEEKEND IN AT WORK. 8 of the last 10. Meant to be alternate. FFS.

Rain AND freezing cold ohwiththisweatheryouarereallyspoilingus

Gfโ€™s best friend is coming to visit, which means I will of course be hiding upstairs all day.

Hello!

Weโ€™ve left Melbourne, driven up a load of the Great Ocean Road (misty, but still breathtaking), and have checked into Apollo Bay, where we have incredible sea views.

1 Like

Got to go to Lidl. That is the extent of my exciting Saturday plans.

1 Like

Uggggggggggggh

2 Likes

Good luck.

1 Like

A Lidl excitement then.

(Sorry @stickboy has hacked my account)

3 Likes

mornin all.

feeling alright as I wasnโ€™t really drinking last night, no idea why Iโ€™m awake this Earley though. could do with some more sleep. might make an elaborate breakfast but that will involve going out to the shop firstโ€ฆ

Earley is it? might just leave that

Think Iโ€™ll need it :grimacing:

Iโ€™ll be there before nine, and only need to get handwash and a box of chocolates so maybe someone will take pity on me and let me queue jumpโ€ฆ

Iโ€™m about to leave for Ikea :speak_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :monkey:

1 Like

Freezing rain laterโ€ฆnot leaving the flat today.

1 Like