It's Saturday πŸŽ‰

WHY AM I AWAKE THO

Whatcha doing guys?

1 Like

Morning!

I’m in bed drinking tea and listening to whatever the girls have chosen to watch on YouTube. Eldest has just chosen Sister Winter, which is a perfect choice for my slightly fuzzy head.

Not sure about the plans for today. Might brave the cold for the football :soccer:

Going Christmas shopping in Cambridge, gonna be nice and quiet I reckon. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Work soon. Raining like fuck here, could be a busy old day. Chinese with my parents later so that’s something.

:pray: :four: @83746725

1 Like

Grand arcade car park > John Lewis > Grand arcade car park > home

2 Likes

Morning. Working the late again. Is gonna be horrific

You missed out

Minor brainfart β€œoh I’ll just pop into Flying Tiger as we’re out of candles and stroopwaffles” > spend 30 minutes stuck in the Flying Tiger one-way system

2 Likes

Been awake since 5. Finally drifted back off about 7:20. Dreamed about work. Alarm went off at 7:30.

Sigh.

ANOTHER WEEKEND IN AT WORK. 8 of the last 10. Meant to be alternate. FFS.

Rain AND freezing cold ohwiththisweatheryouarereallyspoilingus

Gf’s best friend is coming to visit, which means I will of course be hiding upstairs all day.

Hello!

We’ve left Melbourne, driven up a load of the Great Ocean Road (misty, but still breathtaking), and have checked into Apollo Bay, where we have incredible sea views.

1 Like

Got to go to Lidl. That is the extent of my exciting Saturday plans.

1 Like

Uggggggggggggh

2 Likes

Good luck.

1 Like

A Lidl excitement then.

(Sorry @stickboy has hacked my account)

3 Likes

mornin all.

feeling alright as I wasn’t really drinking last night, no idea why I’m awake this Earley though. could do with some more sleep. might make an elaborate breakfast but that will involve going out to the shop first…

Earley is it? might just leave that

Think I’ll need it :grimacing:

I’ll be there before nine, and only need to get handwash and a box of chocolates so maybe someone will take pity on me and let me queue jump…

I’m about to leave for Ikea :speak_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :monkey:

1 Like

Freezing rain later…not leaving the flat today.

1 Like