It's Saturday

Absolute… RESULT

1 Like

Ignore her. What a bitch. You’re a wonderful and interesting person. She’s a boring horrible dick who probably is deep down jealous of how amazing you are. Later at the party you should be your normal friendly and chatty self and she can be all bitter and rude and you get to go back to a lovely hotel with a lovely view.

7 Likes

N’night x

1 Like

Conversation has turned to value vs human worth. I’m outside on my own now. Oooh there are dogs here

Shit they’ve gone inside

1 Like

Left work for the pub at 6ish yesterday. Got in at 9:30 this morning. Please send help, I don’t think i’m coming back from this one.

4 Likes

i’m mark sheeldz and THIS is the tuesday jobyard

5 Likes

RIP Eric. Serves you right for ditching the Hampshire crew. Are you going to rearrange that meat?

Someone who also knew @anon3515918 was on my tour earlier.

Going to have a long shower, eat some Thai green curry, listen to some murder podcasts whilst replying to a load of emails I’ve been ignoring, and maybe nerd it up and play some Picross.

2 Likes

how did the tour go?

Oh it was good. Met three ATD dogs during it too.

3 Likes

Ah yeah, Steph is lovely. She’d been wanting to go on that tour for ages, glad it finally happened x

1 Like

Four year old is having an absolute meltdown because he had to go down a snake in snakes and ladders. He was still winning. Games been abandoned. :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

@Epimer visiting?

5 Likes

actually reckon eps would be a gracious loser to your face, but you’d walk out after the tournament a few hours later to find your tyres slashed.

My new t-shirt’s arrived :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

thursday

22 Likes

FTFY

5 Likes

Had a nice time taking R out this morning to his favourite place to go. Afternoon however was a load of rubbish and my mum is really passive aggressively angry with me which is really fun.