It's Sunday apparently

Morning

Got some cold pizza for brekkie so that’s good

Neeeed to do some interview prep and clean the flat a bit but it’s a lovely day so I will also for a walk down to the beach

2 Likes

Drank a whole pint of water, ate some quavers and took my make up off before bed last night. :slightly_smiling_face: Well done past me.

6 Likes

Cleaned the kitchen, taken delivery of the shopping, changed the cat litter and read loads of my book, all before 11am. It’s all downhill from here.

2 Likes

Taking the kid out for a walk then dropping her at nanny’s so wife and I can go see Wet Leg tonight and get drunk.

3 Likes

:smiley: lovely lovely stuff hahahaha

Morning chumps

We went to the Purple Turtle last night and guess what music they played? The exact same music they have played every bloody time I’ve ever been there. It is so so so so boring. I asked the DJ how old he was and he claimed to be 22 but wouldn’t play Kenny Hoopla.

2 Likes

Still had a fun night though and tbh I looked well hot in my outfit.

5 Likes

Stayed out til gone midnight last night. Genuinely cannot remember the last time I did that. Wild.

Bro is cooking a gigantic roast for lunch. Smelling great already. Just off for a quick Prosecco/wine run :running_man:

1 Like

Still playing doctor to A. The only medicine I can be sure will fight covid is:

9 Likes

Is this a real artist? Sounds like a character from the Mighty Boosh to me

3 Likes

Why do the djs think that people 10 years younger than us want to hear music from 20 years ago? I fucking don’t want to listen to it.

• Using the same playlist every Friday and Saturday night for 14 years
  • Playing some music from the last 5-10 years

0 voters

Some songs we heard last night

Killing in the Name
Feel Good Inc
I Write Songs not Tragedies
Thanks fr the mmries or however its spelled
Last Resort
Chop Suey
All my Life
Mambo No 5

Lovely sunny day here.I feel like I should go for a walk, really, but also feeling lazy and have a cat lying on me, so :man_shrugging:

https://scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/fr/cp0/e15/q65/272836128_4816657538403870_3146779586790801204_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=110474&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=hvQi02UC4DkAX8nU555&tn=ewDpAntXIvnuCbca&_nc_ht=scontent-amt2-1.xx&oh=00_AT_75cASLWC59WfUpwIhPWio2U2ejp47W0NtVeJS4CDgAA&oe=61FB5D16

10 Likes

Is it a game? I want to play but I’m going out to do an extremely mysterious mystery activity :sob:

1 Like

Pretty sure they were all played the only time I’ve been there, and that was around 2010.

1 Like

I have a wine headache :frowning:

None of the above :grinning: just saw it on facebook and thought it was a good photo
Can’t really communicate with words today so gonna stick to images and gifs

1 Like

OMG look at this please @anon45164313 and @Witches I love it. I’ve never seen anything like this before.

8 Likes

Eurgh, cold has really kicked up a notch. Thankfully my wife has taken our similarly ill child out for a walk so I’m on the sofa eating Snickers ice cream, watching bits of the Rumble from last night and generally feeling sorry for myself. No other plans.

Morning. Went out for the biggest bike of the year so far along the Lee Navigation. Beautiful morning, clear blue sky, frost and a bit misty. People were acknowledging each other which was a bit weird for these parts but I liked it.

Also @shrewbie’s puffin photo has reminded me that we have booked a holiday in Shetland. Going to be there for the summer solstice which should be an experience. Puffins allegedly just hang out next to you all day.

1 Like