It's Sunday

Why’s it me making the weekend threads???

Was gonna go out cycling but its started pissing down so cba with that. Back in bed. Neck / back is much better today, thanks fer all yr help yesterday.

Probably read and drink coffee. Might go back to sleep. Going to some comedy tonight. Food market before that.

Wbu huns?

1 Like

Massive stress and anxiety. Got to pack and sort lots of bits and pieces before going away for a couple of weeks.

The weather is London is so miserable

Taking my mum to see 2001 at the Prince Charles this afternoon. So excited! Then I’m back there this evening seeing the Exorcist, which I’ve never seen before.

9 Likes

Wife is looking to buy a second hand bike, but with the kids in the car we won’t be able bring it back so it looks like I’ll be biking it home. Thought that was fine and I’d just use the trains a bit but nope.

Trains are off. Fucks sake.

5 Likes

drinking a Relentless and eating a banana.

Reckon that just about balances out

Morning all. I will never ever tire of this country and their signs

It is however very depressing trying to do clothe shopping in a country where a size 12 is considered XXL. So naturally cheered myself up with this:

Going to go sit in the park for a bit

34 Likes

I missed what happened to your yeti. :frowning:

Gonna go shopping at 10, then solo parenting (probably get a wanker coffee) whilst my partner goes trampolining. Don’t even know what’s for tea tbh

How was six day racing?

morning all. don’t have anything to do today.

good to hear your back is back PN

1 Like

Sweating profusely just thinking about my last ‘haggling’ attempt

It snowed :grimacing:

10 Likes

Where you at, dots?

I’ve got nothing on today other than boring house stuff and washing and food shopping :sleeping:

Thank fuck the money came through, I remember you saying the insurance company were digging their heels in and as someone who has been through that I know how stressful it is and also how relieving when they finally, y’know, do what you pay them loads of money every year to do. Small cars are a joy to park.

1 Like

I’m talking about a little place called Aspen

(Schruns, Austria! West of Innsbruck. It’s cold.)

I meant to ask you something, as the board’s snowboarder-in-residence: I bought a ski/snowboard jacket in Athens as I’m woefully unprepared for this cold weather and it has a big diagonal strap inside. Do you know why? What do I do with it?

Might go see if Co-op are still doing those raspberry croissants and buy seven of them.

Morning all!

My house is really cold. The Child has pretty much eaten her weight in porridge and I’m on my third coffee.

We have to go to a Halloween bollocks thing this morning so there might be pictures of her costume.

Have really lost the ability to sleep in these days, what the hell is up with that? Bought an amazing coat yesterday, had fajitas, watched an abysmal film on Netflix (something about a funhouse massacre), made black margaritas and passed out shortly before midnight. Not a bad day when I look at it written down. Today will be life admin and tidying and maybe going somewhere so I can ponce about in my new coat.

Imagine if someone started genuinely kicking off about having to make the weekend thread all the time, ends up being a 500-post thread and multiple bannings, side-arguments that spill over into Twitter and Facebook. Three users get permabanned. Theo ends up making a huge sophisticated database that calculates which user is responsible for creating the weekend thread each weekend and if they forget they get banned for that week.

2 Likes

Can’t bear the thought of the weekend being over already wanna die