It's Sunday!

Morning GBOLs everywhere. Tell me about your Saturdays and any plans your have for today.

Had a lovely day yesterday at the zoo and the first BBQ of the year of in the evening. Got woken up this morning at 4.30 by a combo of birdsong and baby babbling. Currently way Hong some AFL with a cuppa. Having bacon sarnies done on the BBQ for breakfast and then no other plans for the rest of the day.

Enjoy

2 Likes

Hello rich i am very drunk and going to bed. BBQ’s are great. Happy sunday!

7 Likes

I am also eating beef jerky in bed no regrets.

4 Likes

I’ve just woken up and yeah still drunk.

2 Likes

Morning rich, NY, tilty, all. Got work 9-4.30 but got woken up early by the cat. Just a few hours till my mini holiday begins. BBQ later if it’s not too windy I think.

2 Likes

Couldn’t sleep once I’d awakened at 5 so I’ve been up since about 6 watching Mandy - pretty odd start to a Sunday tbh. Not got much planned today - probably watch a meaningless fitba game.

Good morning GBORich-T! + everybody else.

Decided we couldn’t be arsed with the slow train home last night so am typing this from @kenako’s sitting room floor.

Plans for today - go home, do some boring life admin (washing etc) make a delicious Sunday Dinner, watch TV.

Oh god I miss Winnie!

Excellent Sundays to you all xxxxxxx

3 Likes

The farthest I went from my bed yesterday was the kitchen, result :+1:

Today: finish Super Mario Galaxy, grocery shopping, see Endgame again if my mate’s still up for it, chat to someone at the activist group I’ve joined about something I might be able to help out with

I still feel wiped out from Friday night :tired_face:

1 Like

Hello!

In a very good mood today got a right spring in my step.

Woke up early as ever and can’t get back to sleep but thems the breaks.

Gonna muster up the energy to clean my room today because it is a state. Haven’t unpacked properly from my hols and it’s been four days, I am pretty disgusting.

Then ill head off to watch the ‘football’ with the ‘lads’. Really hope something exciting happens but fully expect Man City to be 2-0 up after ten minutes.

Have a lovely restful Sunday you beautiful people x

4 Likes

what?

HE’S CURRENTLY WAY HONG SOME AFL WITH A CUPPA

would quite like to go out on my bike again today bc the weather looks amazing. im pretty knackered though so might just mooch around town. maybe get a nice coffee somewhere.

I’ve fallen way behind with my book club book so should probably spend today catching back up.

I finished War and Peace last night. It was long.

3 Likes

Wayyyy hong, wayyyy hong, daylight come and me wanna go hong

3 Likes

Just went to make some tea and toast and I have no bread :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

New phone. Should be watching. No idea what happened there

You’d make a terrible Des’ree.

1 Like

did you deliberately post that right under mine

1 Like

maybe

You are the reason that I breathe
Way hoooooong
You are the reason that I still believe
Way hooooong
You are my destiny
Way hooooooooooong!