It's Sunday!

I’m up relatively early. Had weird dreams.
Going for a drive and a roast later on :muscle:

What have you got planned?

1 Like

Morning lovely tilts!

Sunday plans:
Going to church, going to Lidl, parents round for pastries and tea in the garden, read a book, have a nap, big match, bit of dinner, watching bent coppers finale.

Might look into always doing a four day week. So good isn’t it?

5 Likes

Might go down to Largs for a seaside chippy.

10 Likes

anglos a sunday, dis

off to climb a hill

8 Likes

going to nardini’s?

I dont think they cater to my kind but gf is an ice cream fiend so would be suprised if we didnt visit.

What hill you climbing?

2 Likes

Woke up and can’t get back to sleep so gonna have a bath cos I’m staying in a flat that has one

2 Likes

Going to work now :frowning:

I did however have a dream that me and @Mert were on top of the pops doing a cover of Rich Girl by Hall & Oates.

9 Likes

Morning DiS

I’ve got that lovely aching feeling after having scrubbed and cleaned our living room/ dining room/ kitchen yesterday. There’s a few extra bits to do, but I’m currently sat up in bed.

Plans for the day: a bit more tidying, maybe a walk somewhere, make carbonara for lunch, enjoy the lack of Sunday dread.

2 Likes

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

8 Likes

What a banger! What a duo!

I had a dis dream too, loaaaads of us were in it, it was too weird (not sexual) to discuss here

2 Likes

Silly toddler has woken up holding an imaginary worm who she seems to feel a great deal of affection towards.

Swimming this morning then taking her to see my mum for a cold picnic.

11 Likes

Fucking bike puncture fuck off

Pretty jealous tbh

3 Likes

She fed it cheerios :sob: (poured them over her hand)

6 Likes

Not far off how I wake up most mornings.

Summary

HAHAHA, MY PENIS

7 Likes

I should still be asleep, this is slightly too early.

Got off zoom last night at 5am, carried on texting until 5.45, child woken up at 6.

Someone please come and stroke my hair and someone come and take M for the day?

:sob:

4 Likes

Tried to go for a bike but failed. No energy. Now back in bed wondering wtf to do with my day.