It's the annual pancake Day evening thread.

Show us your pancakes.
Tell us about your toppings.
How much shroving did you get done earlier?

:pancakes:

i suppose you can talk about other stuff too. If you HAVE to.

just had some lemon and sugar ones for me. kids and missus had nutella with banana

1 Like

Can I be the first to make an infantile “tosser” comment?

Thanks
:pancakes:

1 Like

Three ham and cheese will kick me off then gonna move on to banana and nutella. TV will have lemon and sugar. Will have them for breakfast tomorrow as well, take that Christ!

3 Likes

I might have a jam roly poly pudding actually.

1 Like

No pancakes for me, going to the gym instead :slightly_frowning_face:

Not going to my sister’s now so just made tacos and, like a fucking schmuck, ate far too much. Pancakes will have to wait.

don’t think that’s very schmucky behaviour tbh

1 Like

It is when there are pancakes waiting to be made and shoved into my gullet!

2 Likes

I on the other hand smashed my knee against the desk which was a real schmuck move. Who knew knees could be so painful? Just a big lump of bone after all

1 Like

Permission granted

Wife-o’s picked up some kind of spreadable dairy milk so probs gonna whack that in a panco and then follow up with a classic lemon and sugar.

1 Like

Dinner prepped. Waiting for some guy to come pick up the old rabbit cage

1 Like

Has anyone tried the new (to me) Cadbury’s dark chocolate… darkmilk or whatever. Tastes like bourneville. Omg :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

• Pancakes
  • No.

0 voters

No masterchef again ffs

1 Like

just had a cheese, ham, and mushroom one. cooked the mushrooms in garlic and butter. ham is some horrible chunks out of a packet. gonna go for just cheese mushroom and tobasco (chipotle) next.

2 Likes

then a rest then sweet pancakes later (just lemon & sugar because i am not a reprobate)

Today, we are ALL masterchefs

1 Like

here is an awful photo for you all

4 Likes