It's the banal thread

how long left?
fancy a coffee?
what you doing tonight?

~3 hours
yep. always
wedding anniversary today so we’ll be doing the traditional thing of getting indian takeaway and watching a jean claude van damme film

like, an hour and half left ish. might go a coffee. dunno what im doing tonight, prob nowt

Happy anniversary lad :+1:

• Hour and 20 mins left
  • Yes please, black no sugar
  • We’re both pretty full from lunch so just gonna have a spot of sushi and watch a few episodes of wild wild country on netflix (we may chill also).

Two hours. Give me strength.
Nah, got a cup of tea on the go.
Going to find the nearest station selling 5A thrusters and drop a cool 5 million credits on them, then engineer them so I can park faster. Or read my book. Haven’t decided yet.

…i definitely need a coffee

done about an hours work and feel like I’m about to fall asleep. however long I want left, I guess

2 hrs 15 minutes

got a tea, thanks though

packing to go up to japesland tomorrow, also make myself some nice food as plasticmike will probably go on a bike ride with the fast twats. i went to our local chinese supermarket yesterday for the first time and got an absolute shitload of frozen dumplings and buns, wondering if i can have those again tonight and make some noddles to accompany them :thinking:

Idk probably like an hour
Haven’t had a coffee in weeks
Dunno what I’m doing tonight, check out the evening thread for more info

• two hours and fifteen minutes
  • nah, tea for me thanks
  • have to pick up some cycling gear then gonna go home and watch the last jedi

Noddles

WWC is amazing, really dug it

:ramen:

Oh fuck, and listen to the new Christian Fitness album a few times.

Happy anniversary, e5!

~4 hours left cos I did a #lunchtimeclimb
Got a coffee right now!
Prolly work on some music once I’m done with work.

One episode in and very intrigued but I love all this kind of cult-y shit.

Crikey!

meant to be here until 1830. kill me now.

Not tonight, darling.

So it’s now 3.20. Should I just assume this phone call I was meant to get ‘around 3’ is not in fact going to happen?

• Give it another few minutes
  • there is no phone call coming pb
  • what is your problem, pal

0 voters

Couple of hours, if I pulled my finger out I could be done in less than half that time but I’m faffing ofc

Got a Fanta Zero thanks

Getting takeaway, TV reckons he’s gonna do some baking, I need to go to the gym at some point too

What’s the takeaway consensus carm?