It's the *checks calendar* Tuesday evening thread

Wotcha yahhhh

1 Like

Making burgers en croute. Two last days of being fat gluttonous lumps.

2 Likes

Watching footy. Couldn’t be bothered to cook so heated up some pretzel crackers with cheese and hot sauce

1 Like

But enough about your balls

please stop screenshotting my snapchat stories xxxx

1 Like

Had leftover pasta. I used spaghetti made of black beans was bit weird, chewy.

Was gonna nap but got too late now.

Gonna have a rum and cherry coke.

Still warming up after a long walk through flood waters earlier.

In a bit of grade A parenting, I’m currently watching Taskmaster with the kids. I’ve already had to explain what the word piss means. I suspect it’ll get worse.

4 Likes

Got a sad teething toddler sleeping on me and waking when i try to transfer her into her bed. Her weighty head is cutting off blood to my arm

silly*

1 Like

You know they have versions with the swearing edited out?

No.

I do now though.

Thanks.

1 Like

Elaborate

been drunk every day for a week

1 Like

Eldest had a big meltdown :frowning: biggest for a long, long time. Christmas is hard - so many of the things she loves about Christmas are also the triggers. It’s just about calm now.

Gonna listen to Phoebe Bridgers and have some red wine, I think.

4 Likes

evening all. Spent the afternoon sunshine whacking brambles out the back of my house. Tough work but very rewarding and I’m feeling strangely better MH-wise for going out and doing something practical and useful about the myriad problems besetting the place. Still got loads to get through, but there’s a few days of sunshine scheduled so I’ll hopefully get the job done. I’m dragging all the cut brambles into a big pile, and once I’m finished I’m gonna pour some petrol and burn it all to fuck. Most satisfying.

5 Likes

Mods, can we just combine this with the daily thread? Or can people move their disc golf chat here?

Substitue gin for wine and you have my coping mechanism for R’s tantrums

4 Likes

R is a bit similar, stuff he loves but gets a bit overwhelming. Also he adjusted well into the sort of routine changes to the Christmas days, but trying to put things back to normal is causing a whole bunch of trouble for him. Dread to think how he will cope with the decorations coming down, I really don’t know how to do it (in parts/all at once, without him/letting him help).

(and I struggle the same with all it, but my needs to cope with it are not the same as R’s so… difficult)

Hope she is feeling better and you get a nice evening to unwind :slight_smile:

1 Like

Beer for gin and Wished Bone for Phoebe Bridgers

1 Like

Mince and tatties for tea though

2 Likes