It's the eve of Christmas

shit man, really sorry to hear this. hope you’re as good as can be and that he pulls through.

5 Likes

Bonne fête! :partying_face:

Oh that’s awful. So sorry to hear this.

checks watch

1 Like

Reading my new oven manual and will be referring to pies and quiches as salty cakes from now on.

19 Likes

Think this would also make a good pet name for one’s TV, particularly if they are in a bad mood.

8 Likes

Yes, I think we’re using the same recipe

I tend to cook mine in the top oven, where I know I’m not going to be cooking anything else

the big mans got an appt to see if he’s tongue tied this morning, they’ve only let gf in with him tho so i went looking for bolton hospitals coffee shop which it turns out is literally half a mile away from the maternity bit, so now i’m sat in the car with the engine running to warm up again. they should be done soon, i don’t think he has got a tongue tie so hopefully he won’t be miserable all day coz they said they’d just snip it straight away if he has. nipping to my grans after this to drop stuff off and say hello from the end of the driveway, then home to watch muppet christmas carol and drink a dirty beer :beers:

7 Likes

1.5 hours of work to go :smiley:

I’m another one for enjoying wrapping. Though I’m quite glad that I haven’t set myself quite as much of a challenge this year as last, when I wrapped an entire electronic drum kit :drum:

36 Likes

Coold ootsmoid

That’s cool as fuck.

Mustn’t start on the tinnies before going to the supermarket and doing the wrapping.

Mustn’t start on the tinnies before going to the supermarket and doing the wrapping.

4 Likes

One of the best parts of Christmas is trying to do the one-move scissor swoosh.

15 Likes

Torn between going to shop for bread sauce, making bread sauce now in advance or just not having it as I’m the only one who likes it anyway…

Just when I think I can’t admire you any more than I already do

1 Like

Hello Christmas Eve, what a beautiful sunny day :sun_with_face::christmas_tree: Had a posh brunch of avocado, spinach and mushrooms on sourdough with non-alcoholic mimosas, was delicious :yum: Looking forward to a Zoom call with my Dad later on. The man refuses to do video calls so I haven’t seen his face since this time last year - I’m so excited!

5 Likes

Just had a nice hot chocolate with whole milk as a treat. Got a gammon joint in the oven, to be used for cold meat purposes and I’m gonna have a mince pie in a minute.

Probably watch Muppets Christmas Carol and have some sort of picky tea tonight.

All very Christmassy.

Even had a tiny amount of snow earlier on.

2 Likes

Grooming sesh went really smoothly and Misty looks so cute & fluffy :heart_eyes:

We went to the beigel shop and they’d run out of beigels :sob: but we bought a massive cholla loaf and some fish balls instead :yum:

Gonna hoover and clean what I can then have a nap and zoom my atds later - possible dis zoom as well?

4 Likes

I love stuff like this. I once helped an ex wrap a wine rack, with separately wrapped bottles of wine in it

2 Likes

This is just the inspiration I need!

I’ve wrapped everything… except the spade.