Its the Friday evening thread yes it is

And you can’t do anything to stop me

WBU rabble rousers?

4 Likes

giphy%20(15)

7 Likes

Holy fuck, it’s finally happened. Sitting in a bar and yer man behind the bar hands me the phone and says ‘it’s for you’

Not sure whether to be delighted or devastated! :weary::grinning:

27 Likes

Hiya jaguarpirate. Think I’m going to start on the brewski’s soon, might smoke a brisket and wait for the lady to get out of work. Then going to a friends shindig later tonight.

2 Likes

presumably 6DN was the best but furthest away pub @jaguarpirate? have a lovely time. off to cloudwater in a min :partying_face:

spent the last hour at work planning a lovely 4 day walking route from west yorkshire to buxton. just lovely.

2 Likes

time to go to a place where the beer flows like wine, where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. A little place called Stoke Newington

6 Likes

Lidl had Bitterol in stock!

1 Like

(It was the nearer but just decent one :see_no_evil:)

Tbf the other had two great beers, here has like 7 good and I’d rather have a range of options. And also the other was a Brewdog sooo

What CWs are you excited for?

I’M FREEEEE

trains better not be fucked i sweartagad

2 Likes

ONE
STEP
BEYOND

3 Likes

bangers already eh, keep NY away from the computer…:grin:

1 Like

Never seen Jim Carrey looking quite so much like Mac Demarco as in that gif

haven’t a scoobie doo what they (or anyone tbh) has brewed atm, any reccos shout.
(actually do I have you on untappd? if you’re on it - @SholaAmeobi)

2 Likes

Shite, didn’t get out on time

Wanker beer time. Prawn linguine and low key domestic activities lined up for this evening.

Going to make a quinoa curry, purely because we have quinoa and someone needs to eat it

Gonna get the bit to bed, then I’ll be joining in with the beers (and actually, after last night’s shut show I think I might be off bedtime duty, so :beers:)

Nah I haven’t had any CW for a while, though their new CY18 DDH series got good reviews on here

2 Likes

Can’t tell you how much I’d rather be in 6•N with a wanker beer reading Raymond Chandler than in my stupid muggy office doing stupid boring paperwork for my stupid rubbish job.

Oh well, happy Friday everyone!
:raised_hands::zap::zap::sparkles::zap::zap::raised_hands:

1 Like

Overground seems fine. Pizza is due ON SCHED

2 Likes