Its the Friday evening thread yes it is

And you can’t do anything to stop me

WBU rabble rousers?

4 Likes

giphy%20(15)

7 Likes

Holy fuck, it’s finally happened. Sitting in a bar and yer man behind the bar hands me the phone and says ‘it’s for you’

Not sure whether to be delighted or devastated! :weary::grinning:

27 Likes

Hiya jaguarpirate. Think I’m going to start on the brewski’s soon, might smoke a brisket and wait for the lady to get out of work. Then going to a friends shindig later tonight.

2 Likes

presumably 6DN was the best but furthest away pub @jaguarpirate? have a lovely time. off to cloudwater in a min :partying_face:

spent the last hour at work planning a lovely 4 day walking route from west yorkshire to buxton. just lovely.

2 Likes

time to go to a place where the beer flows like wine, where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. A little place called Stoke Newington

6 Likes

Lidl had Bitterol in stock!

1 Like

(It was the nearer but just decent one :see_no_evil:)

Tbf the other had two great beers, here has like 7 good and I’d rather have a range of options. And also the other was a Brewdog sooo

What CWs are you excited for?

I’M FREEEEE

trains better not be fucked i sweartagad

2 Likes

ONE
STEP
BEYOND

3 Likes

bangers already eh, keep NY away from the computer…:grin:

1 Like

Never seen Jim Carrey looking quite so much like Mac Demarco as in that gif

haven’t a scoobie doo what they (or anyone tbh) has brewed atm, any reccos shout.
(actually do I have you on untappd? if you’re on it - @SholaAmeobi)

2 Likes

Shite, didn’t get out on time

Wanker beer time. Prawn linguine and low key domestic activities lined up for this evening.

Going to make a quinoa curry, purely because we have quinoa and someone needs to eat it

I’m going to bother some squirrels in st james park, eat some soy glazed chicken, maybe buy a film at the bfi shop

2 Likes

Gonna get the bit to bed, then I’ll be joining in with the beers (and actually, after last night’s shut show I think I might be off bedtime duty, so :beers:)

Nah I haven’t had any CW for a while, though their new CY18 DDH series got good reviews on here

2 Likes

Can’t tell you how much I’d rather be in 6•N with a wanker beer reading Raymond Chandler than in my stupid muggy office doing stupid boring paperwork for my stupid rubbish job.

Oh well, happy Friday everyone!
:raised_hands::zap::zap::sparkles::zap::zap::raised_hands:

1 Like