It's the Holy Saturday thread!

I didn’t know that this day actually had a name. Impressive thst four days have a name.

How are you all? I’ve managed to pick up pluretic inflammation after a wee cold so can’t breathe properly. Absolutely classic. Have to go and get a COVID test too, just to be sure. GREAT.

Found out that there is now an Okome in Shawlands so might try to convince the TV to order from there. @Unlucky you tried it? The West End mob, you rate them? Only ate at Ramen Fayo, and that was once.

One day to. Chocolate egg day!

1 Like

Morning lovely!

The whole tridium; practice, names and tradition is interesting if you are into that kind of thing.

Going to B and Q to buy some stuff.
Then it’s more sitting about I suppose…going to make those Nadia paneer/spinach rolls.

3 Likes

Sons football match this morning. Then probably more garden jobs this afternoon. Puppy has a training class later today. Hope everyone has a good day!

B & Q ours here is Brico Depot same owners…small world…Hello Saturday…

1 Like

Had (supermarket) churros as a treat breakfast. Packet said 12 but there were actually FOURTEEN. Seven again for tomorrow. What a start to the day :four_leaf_clover:

15 Likes

afortunado wileycat

1 Like

Quel chanceux êtes-vous…love google my best mate

Just slipped into a little snooze and immediately started dreaming that I found a used plaster, a giant one on a wall and for some reason stuck it over my nose and mouth and then in awake life I actually couldn’t breathe and in my dream I couldn’t rip it off. JFC. That was awful. Shall not be snoozing again this morning.

4 Likes

The New York Times Mini Crossword is pretty edgy today

6 Likes

Made some gingerbread folk with the toddler. Gonna take her to the big shop this morning, then maybe the park this afternoon.

8 Likes

My partner woke and suggested mcdonalds breakfast so here we are

4 Likes

Last night it was decided that next weekend we’re going to have a garden fence pulling down + burning party with our neighbours…

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’m on holiday. All day, every day

8 Likes

Morning!

Had a chilli cheese hot cross bun for breakfast.

Took the dog for a quick walk.

Going to paint the fence in a bit - looks like we’ve picked an icy cold day to do it as usual.

1 Like

Emergency pizza for breakfast :partying_face:

5 Likes

That’s horrific :scream:

Hello all. Feels like a Sunday, doesn’t it?

Back out I go to read, I think. The weather is fantastic. Great, great stuff.

1 Like

Had a dream I went to this massive curry house but the serving was a bit like tapas, where they’d just bring different dishes out when they’re ready. Except after like 5 minutes they took away all the food that people were still eating from and didn’t bring anymore out. So I was like “this is a fucking joke!” and banged my fist on the table like Henry the 8th. Then on a table opposite a big group of bantery lads were taking it in turns to put fishing line up their nose.

5 Likes

Had an egg bagel and am now drinking a large pot of coffee and watching armanda iannucci shows. Need to muster the energy to go out for a run today coz I’ve been slacking the last couple of weeks and it’s gonna hurt.

Going out for parkbeers later. :raised_hands:

Very happy with yesterday me for buying a big slice of cake and only eating half of it.
Warmed it up and squirted cream on it :sunglasses:

8 Likes