It's the Holy Saturday thread!

Bet if it wasn’t as sunny as fuck I’d have a hangover. Amazing how it affects your mood, eh?

Morning. Been out for a bike already, it’s fucking cold and I’m sat next to the heater trying to warm up. Going to make some tea and crumpets and then lounge for the rest of the day, but I guess I should probably go and get him indoors an Easter egg :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Bonjour! You’re also in France?

Morning all,

Had a good night’s sleep for the first time in ages :partying_face:

5 Likes

no mouse today so had a lie in

1 Like

I’m not hungover and I’m watching Saturday kitchen live and I have half a pizza for breakfast.

7 Likes

Gonna meet my friend for the first time in about 5 months hopefully

3 Likes

Fapps you’re deffo the winner of this thread in my eyes.

3 Likes

I like Mel Giedroyc

1 Like

Hiiiii

I am in bed with the dog curled up next to me, hopefully I can stay here all day?

Succulent Chinese tonight hopefully :yum:

2 Likes

Fence painting update: Not happening. Too cold.

Was just thinking I can’t wait until the end of Zoom calls on things like Saturday Kitchen etc, hate the audio quality. But they’re probably here to stay aren’t they.

1 Like

Good morning, friends. I am going to make banana brownies today.

4 Likes

Yes been here now for 6+ years and love living the french dream.hahahaha just having my nosebag om.yummy cheese on toast as no frog legs about. :grinning:

1 Like

Gonna make some nachos I reckon

oh, and a spongebob birthday cake

You’re a bit late but I’ll take it

4 Likes

I’ll dust it with anti-bac like you asked for

1 Like

@ma0sm what dutch webshops do you use to buy your bits and bobs from? i need a new alarm clock and the ones on bol are expensive

Finished painting in our bedroom in time for the paint for the living room to arrive.

This

Is the packaging for this

Seems excessive.