It's the last lunch of the year

Pasta with mushrooms, sundried tomatoes, pine nuts and some of this great Italian spicy sauce stirred through for me

Anyone got anything fun on the menu

2 Likes

Pate sandwiches on white plastic bread. My fave trash lunch, the only thing that could have elevated it was a packet of cheese and onion crisps smashed into the sandwiches too, but I cannot be around humans after I’ve chowed down this concoction as it makes my breath absolutely honk.

3 Likes

Sausage and potato scone sandwiches. They were ok. Feel a bit sick now.

Smooth or chunky

Smooth (Santana begins to play)

2 Likes

1x corned beef and pickle sandwich
1x KFC Zinger flavour crisps
1x large scotch egg
1x bar Salcombe Dairy ‘Evening Star’ chocolate

1 Like

Toast, coffee.

One small leftover baked potato and half an even smaller baked potago, with butter and cheddar cheese, served with the last of some little gem.
Possibly a few lindor and a coffee for breakfast pudding :coffee:

Scott Walkers

4 Likes

Golden Stevie Wonders

4 Likes

Stevie ‘Golden’ Wonder.

2 Likes

Salt n shakira

3 Likes

Nik Nak Kershaw

1 Like

Got half a pack of tortellini (spinach and ricotta) leftover from dinner last night so I guess that with some pesto. I’ve gotten really into fresh pesto, it’s so much better than the jar stuff innit. Hoping there’s some rocket and cucumber in the salad drawer too.

2 Likes

Tayto Swift

3 Likes

Crispian Mills

Last of the Christmas mushroom pate on bread.

Brie with truffle on crackers

Pepper sticks for balance.

2 Likes

FKA Twiglets

7 Likes

Bran Igan 3000

1 Like

Fish finger sandwich. It had the potential to be amazing, but it was the end of an unsliced farmhouse loaf. I managed to mess up the slicing of it because it was a few days old - I ended up with one slice which was more of a wedge, and another which ended before the crust started. It tasted OK, but it was a 6/10 sandwich at best