It's the Sunday thread, sponsored by Madonna

I’m gonna go to bed in a sec @fappable

1 Like

phwoar

3 Likes

Yep. I obviously now have to teach these skills and feign some kind of ability/enthusiasm so have come round to some games…not sure I will ever be a netball fan though.

1 Like

Pretty sure I’ve got salmonella from a dodgy takeaway on Friday. Anyone got any advice? Most surprising ailment is that the muscles in my arm are really heavy and achey

Nunight x

2 Likes

Keep hydrated and don’t stray too far from the loo

1 Like

Make sure you have enough salt when you’re rehydrating yourself. If you just have water then it can make you weak and confused and make you sicker.

You can report food poisoning to the Food Standards Agency if you think it was from the takeaway

3 Likes

probably won’t be seeing this

Isotonic drink might help
Hope you feel better soon

1 Like

As if people haven’t suffered enough recently

Found an errant bit of roasted garlic in the roasting tray and stuck it straight in my mouth. It’s been stuck in my tooth ever since and smells incredible.

Fuck knobbed

1 Like

should i get one of these shopper trollies so i can do more shopping at once
https://www.comfortland.nl/image/cache/data/A-Andersen2/115-127-80%20Alustar%20Tekin%20zwart-600x600.jpg

• That’s a great idea
  • You won’t be able to carry it up your stairs
  • Hahahaha

0 voters

We’ve got a whicker one that we sometimes take down the ol’ tezboterinolies when we need to stock up.

1 Like

Favourite Madonna song? Man…

I’m just going to say Like A Prayer because it came to mind immediately but I’d probably change my mind tomorrow.

Whoa has the board always had a cool blue link bar thing at the bottom? Because it’s really cool

He should be getting a new t-shirt for starters, that one’s ripped

Don’t think so:

1 Like

Can you screengrab so I can see how it looks for you?

1 Like

DM’d you