It's the Tuesday evening thread

Just makin some cupcakes hbu

Feel really :face_vomiting::nauseated_face::pleading_face:

Really hope it doesn’t amount to anything and it’s just from all the biscuits I ate.

All being well I’m going to do a bit of writing, and put clean sheets on.

1 Like

Afternoon/evening tilty. Home from work early due to a rain delay, which means it’s record time.

Currently listening to sweet funk jazz stylings of Labi Siffre. The jam halfway through this track is the backdrop to Eminem’s “My Name Is”. :+1:

2 Likes

Evening @tilty @anon45164313 @NeilYoung @wileycat (typing) and everyone else.

Am still on the train. Feels properly autumnal doesn’t it? I’ve got fond memories of autumn evenings like this, going down to the seafront and watching the waves crash against the promenade.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Had a lovely wee day to myself in palma, such a great town but now unfortunately in palma airport which fuckjng sucks.
Need to find myself a quiet spot and read for a bit.

get well soon!

Evening tilty, evening everyone. I’ve got the washing on the heated airer and the dehumidifier’s running - I guess this is a Winter I. Off to see Ed Dowie tonight in a pub that sells Tiny Rebel Marshmallow Porter - or did the last time I was there - which will be lovely.

1 Like

finished dinner over an hour ago, not really sure what to do with myself now

Realised I’m a holder of another dubious badge of honour: I’m a very tidy cook.

Does this mean that I look down on messy cooks? Oh my, yes.

5 Likes

this album is so so good for anyone looking for a rainy day album. Lush electric piano, wonderful orchestrations and horn accompaniments on tracks, straight jazzy/funk/soul on others. What an underrated classic.

*last music talk in the social thread I promise for today. :laughing:

I (meaning you) am a

• Clean cook
  • Messy cook
  • Albuquerque

0 voters

Feel like you’ve been spying on me making cupcakes tbh

might watch stop making sense or some other live talking heads thing maybe

Get well soon scout

:eyes:

1 Like

Sorry, misread that

1 Like

Tired, sort of sad still. Ah well.

I feel absolutely wrecked. I’m going to have a very lazy evening trying to catch up on the circle.

Hope you feel better soon my man. Hunker back with a glass of red and some records.

1 Like