It's the Tuesday evening thread

Evening tilto et al
Just had cheese and biscuits. My face is hot and itchy. Hope I’m not allergic to cheddar. That’d be really uncool.
Got loads of other shite I could moan on about but I shan’t as everything is pretty cool all in all.

Also, is buying three different Midsommar t-shirts excessive do you think?

• Huh?
  • No, if anything it’s not enough

0 voters

Going to have a couple of (far too strong) stouts and watch athletics and GBBBBOOO

I would rather be allergic to

• Cheddar
  • Biscuits

0 voters

Well hype for tonight’s dinner. It’s salmon, steamed veggies and rice with a homemade Asian dressing. Had it on Sunday with my new steamer and was well impressed. Bosh food in, bosh food out with zero actual work. Does the business!

1 Like

This turned up in my FB feed. I blame @sadpunk

1 Like

Would cover myself in charging packs, like Chewbacca’s ammo belt.

Hi :wave:

Productive late afternoon. Made lentil Bolognese and pasta for the kiddo, made puttanesca sauce for our sea bass dinner, done dinner bath and bed for kiddo and run the hoover round.

Off tomorrow so having beerz and gbbo. Wanna go bed early, will probably go bed late

3 Likes

Hi there! Officially off work for 9 days :grinning: Properly knackered after a loooong day but now celebrating with homemade McDonalds

Gonna watch some shit TV then start on all the Low playlists people very kindly sent me earlier.

11 Likes

I’m so jealous of you discovering low. Wish I could have that experience again!

4 Likes

Here’s my second round of cupcakes. Pink cakes with salted caramel icing and gold sprinkles.

7 Likes

brilliant band.

1 Like

I’m quite excited tbh, people fucking love them on here. Also really hoping I managed to turn @tilty into an Idlewild fan.

2 Likes

Bottom left please.

I haven’t left the house today (save one brief trip to the shop) so haven’t listened yet. Tomorrowwww! Xx

1 Like

I have a song/mantra that I sing to shame messy cooks in the vicinity of my cooking
“Tidy as you go along, this is our tidy song”
Repeat ad infinitum

4 Likes

I have never knowingly heard an Idlewild tune I don’t think. :grimacing:

Steer me in the right direction, Mrs NY out until Thurs. Solo cat and dog sitting which means beers and lots of records.

1 Like

GERTRUDE STEIN SAYS THAT’S ENOUGH
(I KNOW THAT THAT’S NOT ENOUGH NO)

2 Likes

DMed you the playlist I made tilty :grinning: cba posting it here and spending the evening reading why it’s all wrong.

2 Likes

You should start (and finish :grimacing::wink::wink:) with the Captain EP

5 Likes

SHAPES!

3 Likes

When I argue, I see @japes

15 Likes