It's the Tuesday evening thread

Sorry about this buddy.

M has never met her uncle and cousins because they took the stance that if her dad didnt want her then she didnt count as family, makes me really sad to see divides like this.

Hope you feel better soon and dont dwell on that as you guys deserve positivity and love :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks (and @tilty )

He appealed to blood running thicker than water while simultaneously defending his new family always taking priority over his old one and the lies he’s told to facilitate that…

1 Like

Roddy was having an off day when writing this one, eh?

I’m also drinking a can of tyskie, it’s going down smooth let me tell ya

1 Like

Ugh people are so silly :frowning:

It’s sad that she will never meet the dad I grew up knowing. I’m not sad she won’t meet this incarnation of him. Having a baby really makes me evaluate the value of the time we have available and there are so many amazing people who will fill her life :heart: We don’t need to waste time on selfish folks.

11 Likes

My dad’s never met my boys. It’s down to us to not turn out to be bellends in the future.

1 Like

I’m A (Unwanted Text) Message

2 Likes

I used all my cooking power on cupcakes

7 Likes

Too late :grimacing:

Going to try leave it where it is now. It is over a really stupid little thing but one that will end up getting me grief as a knock on from it.

Cheers guys!

4 Likes

You sure you’re not in Glasgow?! :grinning::wink:

1 Like

Hello! Just had pizza. Also just published our feminist horror film event for Halloween, very excited for it :ghost::ghost:

Pink AND Brown?

Very open-minded…

1 Like

not seeing in the pizza thread :oncoming_police_car::oncoming_police_car::oncoming_police_car:

1 Like

Actually It’s Smartphones

Fucking flights delayed innit :weary:

Pan fried sea bass with puttanesca sauce and roasted veg was bloody excellent.

1 Like

time to belly up to the brass…

1 Like

I’m all about that bass

Yeah man. :+1:
Full disclosure: I have no idea what that means :grinning:

1 Like